EPCOT'S Harmonious will break tradition with showtimes during the first weeks of October

Jul 31, 2021 in "Harmonious"

Posted: Saturday July 31, 2021 4:21pm ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

EPCOT'S new nighttime spectacular Harmonious will take place at 9:45pm during its first few weeks of performances.

Schedules are available through October 16 2021, with Harmonious at 9:45pm, with the park closing at 10pm.

This is a departure from the regular firework schedule at EPCOT, with the nighttime shows traditionally taking place at the posted park close.

Harmonious officially debuts at EPCOT on October 1 2021, replacing the long-running IlllumiNations: Reflections of Earth and the interim show EPCOT Forever.

mnelson3Less than a minute ago

In all fairness I know Epcot has never had a upbeat dance ish song before so why would they start now. And if they did it would only upset Epcot fans even more lol.

MansionButler8412 minutes ago

Like…”A Whole New World”?

mnelson317 minutes ago

Not saying “Someday” is a bad song but I would have preferred something more upbeat and fun rather than something on the serious and emotional side. Unfortunately DE sounds like it’ll be the same thing. Maybe the exit songs will be more upbeat.

Disnutz31118 minutes ago

Better than his nuts…

danv321 minutes ago

Thanks for this tip!

trainplane340 minutes ago

I don't want to hear about Chapeks lemons. Please.

drumbum6747 minutes ago

There is a not-probably-legal recording on YouTube of the La Jolla production. I saw the Ogunquit production, which I honestly thought was better. I’m not an emotional person, but I was bawling (along with 90% of the audience) by the end. I saw it a few years ago, so the themes of racism, bigotry, and immigration hit home extra hard.

HauntedPirate58 minutes ago

Less creativity than coming up with something completely original. And something not original = “more timeless, more relevant, more family, more Disney”!

Splashin' Ryan1 hour ago

That has to be one of my main complaints too, its not just similar music but the majority of the songs shared between the shows come from the same movies; Moana, Hunchback, Mulan, Aladdin, Coco, Princess, and The Frog and the list goes on have been announced to be presented in both shows. How much creativity does it take to separate the two or better yet theme it to their respective park/celebration. ?

SoFloMagic1 hour ago

Likely a media event on the 29th though, so showcace Plaza will likely be closed for that

Notes from Neverland2 hours ago

Still bummed we're getting so many similar songs - even the same songs - across different shows. If you're hellbent on using IP, the catalog is enormous...but you'd never know it based on the new shows compared to Happily Ever After.

networkpro2 hours ago

But it's not Hellfire!

danv32 hours ago

Glad to see Hunchback getting some love.

Vinnie Mac2 hours ago

Coming from someone who's never seen Hunchback, I think the choice of song is an amazing choice for the finale even though this is the first day of my life that I've been aware of the songs existence lol. And I agree with you, the song is so moving and is definitely very relevant to today's politcal climate. The song made me feel oddly similar to the way I felt whenever I heard "We Go On".