Fifth and final major piece of hardware now in World Showcase lagoon for the upcoming Harmonious show at EPCOT

7 days ago in "Harmonious"

Fourth Harmonious fin barge (Germany) in position
Posted: Wednesday April 7, 2021 10:58am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

The fifth and final show platform barge for the upcoming Harmonious nighttime spectacular is now in place in World Showcase lagoon at EPCOT.

Named the "Germany" barge, the fin-shaped platform will provide fountains, LED screen and firework effects for the show.

See the video below for a look from various locations around World Showcase, and click the gallery for more pictures.

The barge was brought out overnight on Tuesday from the backstage marina where it was being assembled.

With all the hardware now in the lagoon, it leaves crews with everything they need to finished preparing the show platforms with testing and programming.

An opening date for Harmonious is not yet available, although Disney has said they expect it to debut in 2021.

Amused to Death7 minutes ago

It's legit in that it was previewed at Destination D in 2018. But all things are subject to change. Who knows?

IMDREW1 hour ago

Thanks! Never heard this before

Josh C2 hours ago

Surferboy5672 hours ago

Doesn’t answer your question, but I just realized despite not speaking any other language other then English, I can understand “How Far I’ll Go” in the other language they are singing it in.

IMDREW2 hours ago

Ive never heard the ending of this video. Is this really another version of we go on? Or is it not legit?

Amused to Death19 hours ago

Kermit has joined the circus and is preparing to enter the Globe "Stargate of Death." 😆

owlsandcoffee20 hours ago

I'm not even going to be going to Disney any time soon. I can't afford it. In fact I haven't been to Disney world in years. My point is that if you don't want to go, that's fine but it will not make a bit of difference to Disney. Frankly I think the same is true of voting in certain contexts but I don't really want to get into that.

MickeyMouse1021 hours ago

It so weird that Epcot used to have a restaurant called "Stargate", now we've got an actual one. I wonder if Richard Dean Anderson or Kurt Russell will use it???

UNCgolf21 hours ago

Also that.

DreamfinderGuy21 hours ago

Fixed that for ya

UNCgolf21 hours ago

Unfortunately it will probably get great reviews for being a technical tour de force.

wedenterprises22 hours ago

I'm actually excited for this show to be terrible and get poor reviews so that they remove these things.

marni197122 hours ago

Part two.

HauntedPirate22 hours ago

It hasn’t earned an internal nickname of “mistake on the lake” for its charming appearance and blending into the background.