Disney Park Pass availability increased for July 2021 at Walt Disney World including July 4

Jun 25, 2021 in "MyMagic+"

Posted: Friday June 25, 2021 2:32pm ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Disney has further added to the Disney Park Pass availability for July 2021 including July 4 as capacity continues to be raised at Walt Disney World theme parks.

Annual Passholder Park Passes are now available for July 4 at Magic Kingdom, Disney's Animal Kingdom, and Disney's Hollywood Studios. EPCOT remains unavailable on the fourth.

Disney has said that it will not present its usual special edition firework shows on July 4, and will instead continue with the rollout of the 'Happily Ever After' at Magic Kingdom, and EPCOT Forever at EPCOT.

In addition to replenishing July, more dates are also now available in June 2021, with full availability from June 26 through to the end of the month.

Disney Park Passes are in high demand in early July as fireworks return to the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. In addition, the parks are now operating with no mask requirements or physical distancing, offering guests a much more normal experience for the summer.

To enter a Disney World theme park, you will need a Disney Park Pass reservation and valid admission for that park—for each day you would like to visit.

Ayla2 days ago

I think it was more of a 'testing the temp' kind of thing, get a feel for how CM's are feeling and what they're thinking.

CastAStone2 days ago

I think the point was to 1) give the appearance of listening and 2) actually listening. Hopefully he follows up with answers to most questions in a follow up email or meeting. Our CEO at my last company I worked for was fantastic about that no matter how inane the question. We got better plastic forks in the lunchroom once because of a question asked at a town hall. Multi billion dollar company. 🤷‍♂️

VJ2 days ago

then why did he hold a town hall? all of his answers were variations of "shrug"

monothingie2 days ago

Park Pass is going away. Or more accurately being camouflaged within the new ticketing scheme. Which comes along with a built in price hike. There’s no reason to think this won’t spread to Multi day tickets and new tiers of AP were the more you pay the more freedom you have to do what you want without restriction.

Vegas Disney Fan2 days ago

I think our only hope was Chapek was pressuring D’Amaro to tow the company line on reservations, if we don’t hear a comment from D’Amaro in the next few days well have our answer though. I’m not expecting them to go away but I’m still hopeful.

Fido Chuckwagon2 days ago

I was there in July of ‘21 and this wasn’t the case. I mean sure, if I wanted to ride IASW or Ariel it was 15 minutes, but all of the headliners were an hour plus of actually waiting in line.

CastAStone2 days ago

I read it as “look I just got back here and I have no idea what the plan is or the problems are”

MerlinTheGoat2 days ago

People should click on the actual article to get a fuller idea of what was said. Iger said he has never used the system (did anyone think he had btw? lol) and deflected over to D'Amaro. As of just a couple months ago, D'Amaro said park reservations are "here to stay". So unless that was a lie, or he changed his mind since then, I don't see much to indicate a possibility that it will go away. As a few people have pointed out, staff reductions were a major reason that park reservations have been maintained as well. IMO, Iger's response reads to me as the empty "i'll think about it" line parents give their kids to shut them up when they want something they have no chance of actually getting.

helenabear2 days ago

We were there June of 2021. Lines looked longer but they were faster. Not lightning but definitely moved better. No FP/LL available at the time.

Chi842 days ago

When was that? We were there in May and October 2021 and didn’t see any lightning speed lines. And most of the more popular rides had pretty significant waits.

eddie1043 days ago

This is what Iger has to say

lazyboy97o3 days ago

Right, because as @fgmnt noted, the queues have been designed and redesigned for the various virtual schemes. Because less capacity is dedicated to Stand-By, longer waits need less physical space.

Sirwalterraleigh3 days ago

That’s a hoax…and if wait patiently for a few more days/weeks…I bet the Iger redemption tour leaks out that it was a hoax - officially

jlhwdw3 days ago

The lines were physically longer with more people in them, yes. But they moved at lightning speed and were some of the shortest standby lines in decades