Walt Disney World now accepting reservations from June 1 and later and offers Free Dining Plan

Mar 29, 2020 in "The Walt Disney Company"

Disney is now accepting reservations at Walt Disney World Resort hotels beginning June 1 2020 and offering a Free Dining Plan.

Disney states that, "For Guests who are interested in modifying their existing travel dates or making a new reservation for a future vacation, reservations are currently available for travel dates June 1 and later. As always, Guests are able to modify these bookings if Walt Disney World Resort opens before or after that time."

Contact our sponsor Kingdom Konsultant Travel 1-866-566-7858 or vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com to get a quote.

The Free Dining Plan offer is available when you purchase a non-discounted package that includes Theme Parks tickets and accommodations at a select Disney Resort hotel. It is valid for arrivals June 1 - September 30 2020, with booking available though May 31. The offer is valid only for guests who booked a vacation package or room reservation to stay at a Disney Resort hotel during the dates Walt Disney World is closed. Offer not valid for reservations canceled before March 1 2020.

Disney updated its closure status on Friday to "closed until further notice," leaving a lot of flexibility for when the company does decide to reopen the parks and resorts. At this time June 1 appears to be a sensible estimate, but as we have seen throughout the last few weeks of COVID-19, the situation frequently changes.

Article Posted: Mar 29, 2020 / 8:08am ET

DisneyDebRob9 minutes ago

After reading your post I thought immediately of one of my favorite concert DVD’s from the Talking Heads..”Stop Making Sense”.

MisterPenguin15 minutes ago

Hey. Remember when people belittled catching COVID because you need a certain imagined viral load and you're probably not going to reach that threshold regularly? Now, that may be true, but the 'novel' in the 'novel coronavirus' meant no one could know yet what the viral load is needed to get infected. Well, anyway.... if positivity and number of cases is spiking everywhere, then your chance of hitting that viral load threshold (whatever it is) has just increased. Be outside in a crowd of 100 people and not worry if one person has COVID? Sure, take that risk. Now, would you take that risk if 12 of them had COVID? The number of times one gets exposed -- because more and more are infected -- the more likely you get it. That's why a "mask all the time" policy is necessary. Viral load is doubling, tripling, quadrupling...

DisneyDebRob35 minutes ago

I have to admit that over the last 8-9 months I have been enjoying my space. When someone is within 10 feet I’m giving them the eye. 🙂 Little exaggeration there but you know what I mean I would not mind that at all. Just me and the shrubbery folks(Monty Python) floating around the place.

Sirwalterraleigh39 minutes ago

You mean if they both looked like that when only custodial/horticulture is trolling around in the middle of the night??

DisneyDebRob41 minutes ago

Ok, now I would go.

Sirwalterraleigh41 minutes ago

I don’t think it’s a forgone conclusion that people HAVE to disagree In my years swimming the “ocean” of internet disfandom...I’ve often noticed common ground and changes to people and their takes over the years. It’s a sign of maturity/wisdom...more ears and less vocal cords often works.

Sirwalterraleigh43 minutes ago

I assume it means: 1. Don’t go into spaces in crowds unprotected. 2. Avoid places with crowds that aren’t necessary to be in.

DisneyCane45 minutes ago

You're welcome! Maybe things are going to get better in the world. First, I had several agreements with @GoofGoof yesterday and now today we've had a cordial exchange! :) Anybody that has read a lot of my posts would certainly conclude that on their own. I wanted to be up front and clear for anybody who hasn't since I was commenting that not very many Trump supporters would actually refuse a vaccine out of spite over an election result.

DisneyDebRob47 minutes ago

It’s coming.. just wait a few seconds.

DisneyDebRob52 minutes ago

No need to tell us to buckle up. I’ve been in restraints the last 4 years that puts RoR restraints to shame.

Sirwalterraleigh54 minutes ago

Every thing is tedious/tired at this point. Every person...every opinion...the facts...the complete crap. It’s all tired. We all are in the line and the line forms right behind me. However...the actual numbers are what are really tired today when talking about travel and amusement parks...really tired.

wdwmagic54 minutes ago

As a reminder again, this is not a general political thread - there is an entire section for that. Please try to remain on topic. Thanks

SamusAranX57 minutes ago

yes, because for the most part, people in this thread have been cordial and respectful in discussing COVID, strategies, and so on. throwing the stupid politics in it is like a molotov cocktail

Sirwalterraleigh57 minutes ago

Thanks for the honesty (sincerely)...but did you honestly think anyone didn’t know that? (Sincerely)