Walt Disney World Annual Passholders will be able to make theme park reservations for 3 days

Jun 19, 2020 in "Ticket - Platinum Pass Annual Pass"

Posted: Friday June 19, 2020 3:28pm ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Walt Disney World Annual Passholders will be able to make reservations for up to 3 days at a time using the new Disney Park Pass System.

Beginning June 22, Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests with valid admission (including Annual Passholders) can make theme park reservations for the entire length of their stay.

From June 26, all eligible Passholders can make theme park reservations for up to 3 days at a time.

Learn more about Disney Park Pass.

DCBaker8 hours ago

And here's the replenishment for Resort/Ticket guests - Before/After

Cre8iveN8ive11 hours ago

With the recent update to the system, it appears that it doesn’t recognize when a park reservation has already been made and allows for a duplicate park reservation. Original park reservations were made prior to the system update where you now have to select whether or not you have a resort reservation or not. Went in to adjust and make some new park reservations and it’s allowing park reservations to be made on the same date as the existing reservations are on but for different parks. (Yes, the reservations are for the same individuals in MDE on the same date. Only difference is the system update that occurred around the time APs were introduced. Additionally, our APs are not new.)

VelocityRaptor13 hours ago

That’s so weird. I tried on my laptop and my phone and still showing no availability. My fiancé also checked and it’s showing nothing

DCBaker13 hours ago

FL resident Platinum.

VelocityRaptor13 hours ago

What type pass do you have?

DCBaker13 hours ago

That's odd. I just tried and it shows availability and allowed me to book a reservation on the 2nd at Epcot.

VelocityRaptor13 hours ago

I agree I’ve noticed it off many times before.

CaptainAmerica13 hours ago

I don't think the availability calendar is quite real time.

VelocityRaptor13 hours ago

When I log in to my account (Platinum Pass) it shows no availability for Oct 2 and Oct 3. But the availability calendar still shows availability. Are they handicapping legacy passholders?

CaptainAmerica14 hours ago

Wait wait wait wait wait. I was assured that Disney was going to deliberately manipulate the AP Park Pass availability in a grand conspiracy to keep them locked out of the gates in favor of higher-paying guests.

DCBaker14 hours ago

Park Reservations in October have been replenished for APs in all parks/dates except October 1st.

CaptainAmerica15 hours ago

Interesting survey out there on the interwebs.

CaptainAmerica17 days ago

The latter. Technically, MK could be "full" at 2pm too, in which case they wouldn't let you hop, but I don't think that has actually happened even once yet.

ThatMouse17 days ago

So, I'm trying to understand Park Pass before I get a season pass. If there are no reservations available for MK, does that mean you can't go to MK that day, or does it mean you have to pick another park, check-in, and then wait until 2pm to go to MK?