VIDEO - Ratatouille fan gets a sneak peek of upcoming Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

Dec 28, 2020 in "Remy's Ratatouille Adventure"

Emily Jacobsen sneak peek of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure
Posted: Monday December 28, 2020 9:22am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Social media star and Ratatouille fan Emily Jacobsen was at Walt Disney World yesterday and got a sneak peek of the upcoming Remy's Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT.

The new video offers some more views of the plaza in-front of the main entrance, and some close-ups of some of the details. Although the new attraction is set to open in 2021, Disney is yet to provide a date or timeframe.

DisneyDodo12 hours ago

Yet we can’t get them to throw a parade in honor of their biggest resort’s 50th anniversary…

FigmentFan822 days ago

sorry, it was my first time

castlecake2.02 days ago

LIGHT SPEED TO ENDORRRR

MansionButler842 days ago

I’m sure. They just need to slow down and take a few weeks to get this set up right. Let the 50th start and then roll this out during the early November lull. Or barrel forward in a couple weeks….

gerarar2 days ago

castlecake2.03 days ago

Inw I wonder if originally that was the plan but someone somewhere wanted as many changes in place as possible by oct 1, not as much to make it part of the 50th but just to have a specific date where the majority of operational changes are completed.

MansionButler843 days ago

I just wish they’d slow down. No one said, “we want this for the 50th!” and it won’t make it for 10/1, anyway. What difference is a few weeks to make it all look nice?

castlecake2.03 days ago

I don’t disagree but with the mess the world is still in at least they made the temporary stickers match the area. I’ll give this one a pass for now.

Skibum19703 days ago

Sorry.

MansionButler843 days ago

That’s likely true, but they should have planned this far enough in advance to have appropriate signage before starting the system up. If that isn’t until November, so be it. The Disney Difference should matter, especially for a premium upcharge.

ImperfectPixie3 days ago

Me too. I notice signage even when I'm not trying to. (My husband does, too, just from being around me for so many years.)

castlecake2.03 days ago

I believe this is just temporary until sign making shop can catch up. Its not an easy project when every single sign is different materials/colors/fonts. I hope I am right.

etc983 days ago

It’s really a shame that they’re covering up all this dimensional signage with flat stickers. Even though the style is the same, the 3D look of the original signs made of multiple materials is so much nicer. Hopefully the stickers are temporary and they’ll go back through and update the signs more permanently later, though I’m not counting on it

DCBaker3 days ago