VIDEO - Disney begins promoting the upcoming Remy's Ratatouille Adventure with segment on ABC

Nov 27, 2020 in "Remy's Ratatouille Adventure"

Posted: Friday November 27, 2020 8:22am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Disney has started to market its next major attraction opening with a behind-the-scenes look of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure airing on ABC last night.

We still don't have an opening date for the EPCOT attraction, or even a an opening window beyond 2021. Speculation continues to suggest a spring opening when hopes of more travel to Walt Disney World may be possible. Check out the sneak peek video below.

J45464 hours ago

i really dont think VQ will last long with this ride, it will be a standby / lightning lane within a year or two. Same with Web Slingers. Thats not to say the rides arent good, I really like WS and RAT looks to be a great addition to Epcot. Hopefully RotR gets its VQ removed in DL sometime soon because I really dislike VQ and would rather have a 5+ hour standby line oppourtunity than nothing.

SplashZander4 hours ago

DCBaker4 hours ago

Ratatouille has been added to the Virtual Queue page -

castlecake2.01 day ago

It’s a visa related issue. Cultural reps have to wear their “national costume” as part of their visa which can’t be worn by domestic cast unless they are from that country originally. So World Showcase should be fine once cultural reps return. In the meantime though yes, it’s a lot of generic costumes in the countries as they can’t wear the national ones.

aladdin20071 day ago

I get the feeling "temporary" will become permanent, which concerns me for the rest of WS costumes down the road.

castlecake2.01 day ago

France has new “temporary non cultural” costumes for Rat and merchandise shops consisting of black pants/vest/bow tie. Though IDF for some reason is still wearing flag shirts.

SoFloMagic2 days ago

Yeah, a bit. In all, it felt like it moved a lot less than rise or runaway railway. The 3d really got in the way of me liking it more. The physical scenes were nice and I didn't like that the 3d glasses got in the way of my enjoying them more. Runaway railway accomplishes most (short of the cork gag) of the tricks without the use of 3d.

co100642 days ago

I take it based on the changed signage that single rider won't be available?

TimeTrip3 days ago

Had 3pm slot and got to ride 3 times in the span of about 20 minutes. The line for photopass was almost longer than the 3 rides.. at around 15 minutes. No wait for crepes at around 345. It seemed to be crowded at the top of the hour. As for the ride. Good fun. Only the left eye projector wasn't working in the outdoor scene before going "in". Didn't know the champagne scene could be different from ride to ride...

DisneyDodo3 days ago

Yet we can’t get them to throw a parade in honor of their biggest resort’s 50th anniversary…

FigmentFan825 days ago

sorry, it was my first time

castlecake2.05 days ago

LIGHT SPEED TO ENDORRRR

MansionButler845 days ago

I’m sure. They just need to slow down and take a few weeks to get this set up right. Let the 50th start and then roll this out during the early November lull. Or barrel forward in a couple weeks….

gerarar5 days ago