Ratatouille coming to Epcot's France Pavilion

Jul 15, 2017 in "Remy's Ratatouille Adventure"

Posted: Sunday July 16, 2017 7:092pm EDT by WDWMAGIC Staff

A Disney•Pixar’s “Ratatouille”-inspired attraction is coming to the France Pavilion in Epcot's World Showcase.

The attraction will expand the pavilion and will be similar to the 4-D attraction Ratatouille: The Adventure that opened at the Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris in 2014.

Guests will be able to shrink to Remy’s size and scurry to safety in a dazzling chase across a kitchen with the sights, sounds and smells of Gusteau’s legendary Parisian restaurant.

According to Disney leaders, both attractions will open in time for the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort in 2021.

egg3 days ago

The problem is, if boarding passes run out in seconds, I imagine it would be pretty tough to get a CM to snag you one.

uncle jimmy3 days ago

I may be wrong, but when we were at DHS for ROTR in GE, there were Castmembers stationed for people who had problems on their phones and I believe there were also CM that were for people without smart phones... Want to say guest services make the effort to support those guests who don't have a smart phone (like they still offer the key to kingdom card & magic bands). Know before you go, cause timing is key.

Figments Friend3 days ago

I will be at Epcot on October 1st, so will get to witness first hand the likely crush of people converging in France for this. Assuming Disney will be implementing a similar reservation system through the MDE app for those wishing to expereince the new Attraction........which of course shuts me out since i don't have access to that ( no smart phone / digital toys that work ) No big deal, i have plenty of other things to keep me occupied at Epcot ( and elsewhere ) that day....but it shall be fun to watch it all take place in person. -

DCBaker4 days ago

If you were looking for an Epcot Park Pass on Oct 1st as an AP, passes were just refreshed -

Sirwalterraleigh7 days ago

Of course it is...and that’s a huge problem. but you know - food booths

Squishy7 days ago

You think they'll let me on?

marni19717 days ago

It’s run regularly.

TikibirdLand7 days ago

Or, rename the ride The Haunted Ratatouille-Adventure. Then, the dust can stay.

MansionButler848 days ago

Plenty of attorneys available. -husband of an attorney

Sirwalterraleigh8 days ago

the problem is transporting them back and forth from the executive parking lot in Burbank every day...

Sirwalterraleigh8 days ago

rockinrollercoaster opened officially 7/29/99...it did testing/soft opening for quite awhile before. it was ordered for the 2000 event. But I’m not big on facts and nostalgia 🤪

GimpYancIent8 days ago

Ok how hard is it to hire people to portray rats?

Sirwalterraleigh8 days ago

They probably need to hire a few more hands to sweep the extra dust off the ride

Sirwalterraleigh8 days ago

Wha??? Thank you...thought I hit my head or something for a minute...