Firework platforms in place in World Showcase Lagoon as Harmonious testing continues

13 days ago in "Harmonious"

Harmonious firework barges in position - March 31 2021
Posted: Wednesday March 31, 2021 2:51pm ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

All eight fireworks platforms are out in World Showcase today as work continues on preparations for the Harmonious nighttime spectacular at EPCOT.

The eight platforms are arranged around the main barges and will provide a launch point for some of the show's fireworks.

This is almost the entire lagoon setup, with just the fourth and final fin-shaped barge still to be brought out from the backstage marina.

A close-up look appears to show that the launchers are currently empty, so it could be that the team is just carrying out system tests and not actual firework launching.

Elsewhere on the Canada barge, some fairly heavy work is taking place on one of the arms, with what looked liked welding work being done.

IMDREW1 hour ago

Thanks! Never heard this before

Josh C1 hour ago

Surferboy5671 hour ago

Doesn’t answer your question, but I just realized despite not speaking any other language other then English, I can understand “How Far I’ll Go” in the other language they are singing it in.

IMDREW1 hour ago

Ive never heard the ending of this video. Is this really another version of we go on? Or is it not legit?

Amused to Death18 hours ago

Kermit has joined the circus and is preparing to enter the Globe "Stargate of Death." 😆

owlsandcoffee20 hours ago

I'm not even going to be going to Disney any time soon. I can't afford it. In fact I haven't been to Disney world in years. My point is that if you don't want to go, that's fine but it will not make a bit of difference to Disney. Frankly I think the same is true of voting in certain contexts but I don't really want to get into that.

MickeyMouse1020 hours ago

It so weird that Epcot used to have a restaurant called "Stargate", now we've got an actual one. I wonder if Richard Dean Anderson or Kurt Russell will use it???

UNCgolf20 hours ago

Also that.

DreamfinderGuy20 hours ago

Fixed that for ya

UNCgolf21 hours ago

Unfortunately it will probably get great reviews for being a technical tour de force.

wedenterprises21 hours ago

I'm actually excited for this show to be terrible and get poor reviews so that they remove these things.

marni197121 hours ago

Part two.

HauntedPirate21 hours ago

It hasn’t earned an internal nickname of “mistake on the lake” for its charming appearance and blending into the background.

TrainChasers22 hours ago

This made me laugh out loud. Also the photo of the Kermit topiary really made me realize how bad these truly are.