Club Cool to reopen this summer at EPCOT

Apr 09, 2021 in "Club Cool"

Posted: Friday April 9, 2021 10:11am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Club Cool will be back at EPCOT this summer in a location next to the new Creations Shop which replaces Mouse Gear.

According to Disney, Club Cool Hosted by Coca-Cola will "celebrate Coca-Cola in a fresh new way, while keeping the fan-favorite experience that invites you to explore tasty drinks from around the world. This space will also have some new magic to bring the global experience of Coca-Cola to life for you."

Club Cool became a fan favorite at EPCOT with the free samples of Cola Cola products, including the infamous Beverly.

Construction is still very much underway in this area.

The new Club Cool will be located in the former Innoventions East building in new World Celebration area, which replaces the original Future World.

Andriadisney5 hours ago

I wish we could purchase Beverly so I can take it to go. It is a great mixer!!!

DisneyGentlemanV2.03 days ago

Can't wait for a shot of moonshine and a Beverly chaser... ... the Beverly Hilbilly.

Rk2k57 days ago

Do you guys think it could be open by early August?

pdude819 days ago

I'm referencing another project at Epcot that has yet to open

FigmentFan8210 days ago

what about winter? maybe don't start drinking this early in the day

pdude8110 days ago

I'm aware that Winter 2019 is still going... just hoping there might be some credible timeline out there.

FigmentFan8210 days ago

They said opening summer, and summer lasts till Sept 21st

pdude8110 days ago

Still nothing new on this or Creations, huh? Should I assume they will open at the same time given their proximity to each other? Hopefully sooner than later

oogie boogie man19 days ago

I hope that we get a better version of Club Cool. If not then there was no point in getting rid of the old one. Unless it was built on indian burial ground.

tparris27 days ago

I know it’s pretty unlikely at this point, but if they managed to open this place on 7/1 I would be ecstatic. That day will be my last day at the parks until probably late this year if not next year. Knowing my luck, they’ll decide to open it on 7/2 instead just to spite me lol

jt04Jun 19, 2021

8/1 seems more likely at best. IMO.

SoFloMagicJun 19, 2021

If they were gonna change it you'd think they'd just take the springs coke store model and make club cool a bar for expensive coke cocktails and coke merch

*Q*Jun 19, 2021

I'd think if something was opening up on 7/1 we'd be hearing about Cast Members headed there.

HauntedPirateJun 18, 2021

Scary, isn't it? And there are plenty of rubes who would buy it. Sadly.