Airbus unveils Walt Disney World livery for new A320 delivered to Brazilian airline Azul

17 days ago in "The Walt Disney Company"

Azul Linhas Aéreas Airbus A320 Neo Daisy Duck
Posted: Friday November 18, 2022 9:02am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Brazilian airline Azul has taken delivery of a new Walt Disney World-themed Airbus A320 Neo.

The plane features Daisy Duck, the fourth in the series following Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Donald Duck.

Azul flies into the brand new Terminal C at Orlando International Airport.

Cmdr_Crimson17 days ago

It's sad they went with the Paul Rudish route..At least it wasn't Goofy, they could have had him flying backwards....😳

MichWolv17 days ago

Whoever it is, I hope the plane doesn't come out as ugly as the Daisy one!

JoeCamel17 days ago

Gee, I wonder who is next? Hmmmmm.......

MichWolv17 days ago

They already have a Donald one. This is the fourth in a series, after Mickey, Minnie and Donald.

Lirael17 days ago

But now this plane has the word BLUE in giant letters with a pink background around it. Which looks funny. Not sure why they couldn't simply use Donald instead for a more fitting look

Andrew C17 days ago

From what I understand, most of their planes are white with a blue tail. So they have that covered already.

Lirael17 days ago

The company's name means literally "Blue" and they went with a mostly pink cover lol

JohnD17 days ago

Sassy!

montyz8117 days ago

It should have been a Max. How cool would it be to have a 737 Max painted in BayMAX livery? (BTW: I don't want to hear how the Max isn't safe) His face even looks like the front of a plane:

CaptainAmerica17 days ago

Hawaiian has ten 787 Dreamliners on order and when they send the first one to Boston or New York, I'm going to fly back and forth to Honolulu just for fun.

monothingie17 days ago

I know it's wrong but for some reason the front of the plane reminds me of this Imagine looking out at your gate and this is what rolls up. In conclusion: If it ain't Boeing, I'm not going!

CaptainAmerica17 days ago

The middle looks great. The nose looks weird and creepy. The rudder is puzzling. Why is Daisy Duck making a "come hither" face?