First look at Disney World's operating hours for July 2021

Apr 16, 2021 in "Operating Hours"

Posted: Friday April 16, 2021 5:52pm ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Disney has today released the provisional operating hours at Walt Disney World theme parks for July 2021.

Updated calendars today do not show any significant changes during May and June (they were heavily modified last week), but do offer hours through to July 3 2021.

The Disney World hours released today are from June 27, and show a decrease of 1 hour per day compared to the prior week at Magic Kingdom, Disney's Animal Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios. EPCOT retains its usual 11am to 9pm hours.

However, it should be noted that the initial release of operating hours are usually provisional and likely to be extended. The July 4 week is one of the busiest of the year, so we should at least continuation of the earlier June hours.

You can view the most recent updates on our calendar.

RSoxNo14 days ago

I am anticipating 10 AM openings to be the next shift.

danv35 days ago

Same. Really hate these late openings.

DfromATX5 days ago

Personally, I'd like to see 8 am to midnight every day.

DfromATX5 days ago

I hope so. I'm an early bird so half the day is gone by 11!

wutisgood12 days ago

Or Disney should just have all the parks open as long as possible because they are some of the most expensive parks in the world with the most demand.

bee12 days ago

Personally I hope Epcot stays at 11am opening for awhile. You early birds get all the other parks, leave one park to rope drop for the rest of us! :joyfull:

dreday312 days ago

I think the fact that these hours are already posted open until 9 for MK, Epcot and DHS and 7 for AK bodes well for some later hours during the month! I mean, they almost always get extended on certain days. I will be thrilled if I get AK for 8 or later!

wdwmagic12 days ago

Yeah I wonder. I have my doubts. The 11am opening of the entire park plays very much into the concept of EPCOT being a restaurant and fireworks park in the evening.

helenabear12 days ago

I hope so. This is a massive damper for the way we like to do parks. Epcot is one of our favorite parks and the way they have it now just really sucks. By the time they open, we're ready to look for lunch and then take an afternoon break for the pool. This 11am sucked for F&GF as it was so hot for some in my party that we didn't enjoy F&GF much at all. Night hours don't help with that either.

Sirwalterraleigh12 days ago

If they don’t get a rationing system going…the hours won’t matter

JohnD12 days ago

Ever? Yes. We just don't know yet.

JohnD12 days ago

That may be true for the next couple of months. As of October, the hours are just shown out to 10/9 now, with MK, EP, and HS closing at 9 (except for MK on 10/5 which closes at 8:30, probably because of Boo Bash) and AK closing at 7. Hopefully, hours will be extended as it gets closer to October 1.

Nick_A12 days ago

I wonder if Epcot will ever return to a 9 AM opening for Future World?