Full menu unveiled for 'Carousel Coffee' coming soon to Disney's BoardWalk Resort

Dec 22, 2022 in "Carousel Coffee"

Posted: Thursday December 22, 2022 11:33am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

The full menu for the upcoming Carousel Coffee at Disney's BoardWalk Inn is now available.

Some of the specialty items that Carousel Coffee will be serving include a Dark Cherry Mocha Frozen Blended Coffee and Whipped Cream, Cinnamon Bun Frozen Blended Coffee with Whipped Cream, Nitro Cold Brew Coffee, and Pomegranate-Green Tea Lemonade.

Featuring Artisan Roasted Joffrey's Coffee, you will also be able to indulge in pastries and specialty beverages.

Pastries on offer include Crunchy Raspberry Danish, Vintage Mickey & Minnie Sugar Cookie, Banana Bread, Croissant, Blueberry Muffin, Chocolate Muffin, NJ Crumb Cake, Bagels, and a Mickey Brownie.

Disney is yet to provide an exact opening date, but according to a recent update, it is "coming soon."

Carousel Coffee will be located just off the main lobby of the BoardWalk Inn, replacing the former gift shop. Orders will be available to-go or in newly refreshed seating spaces inside or outdoors.

Get Walt Disney World News Delivered to Your Inbox

Bullseye196733 minutes ago

Hold it. They actually painted EPS boards?????? WHY??????

Bocabear10 hours ago

We were in a big remodel of a house down here in South Florida, and the contractor at one point had them paint the building just to distract from the fact that none of the important things had happened and he had not paid any of the subs...it was the cheapest thing he could do to make it look like the project was moving. This reminds me of that...... Hoping not though....The Corn Dog stand looks great though....

optjay11 hours ago

TeriofTerror11 hours ago

We're staying there next week, so I don't love our odds. I'm fine with the food trucks, but my husband is still holding out for corn dogs. 🤣

ToTBellHop11 hours ago

Meant to be this summer, last I’d heard. So they can stop bringing in random food trucks.

mastromjm11 hours ago

Not sure, but it looks very close to done

TeriofTerror12 hours ago

At this point, I might be more interested in the corn dog stand than the cake shop; at least the corn dog stand seems like it might actually open at some point. Any word on its opening date?

optjay15 hours ago

Funny, because that was exactly my thought as I watched them paint it

Bocabear15 hours ago

Who knows at this point...I think the paint is a distraction to make it look like something is actually happening....lol

MisterPenguin15 hours ago

I'm presuming that that's just a layer of grey mold that has overtaken the building.

optjay15 hours ago

At least the puple is most painted over. Does tgis mean the building will be receiving a "dryvit" type coating snd not a "typical" New England clap board or shingle exterior?

ToTBellHop6 days ago

Still arguing with the insurance company after all these years. Poor bastards.

monothingie8 days ago

The poor corn dog stand was just an innocent victim of circumstance.

ToTBellHop8 days ago

9 out of 10 guests actually enjoy the authentic “we are rebuilding after Hurricane Sandy” story we are seeing play out on the BoardWalk. They’ll finish rebuilding on time no matter how long it takes!