More sneak peeks of Toy Story Land coming to ABC television this week

May 22, 2018 in "Toy Story Land"

Posted: Tuesday May 22, 2018 12:26pm ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

This Wednesday, May 23, tune in to “Toy Story 3” on ABC from 8-10pm ET to see some more sneak peeks at the upcoming Toy Story Land.

Throughout the night, actors Zach Braff (ABC’s “Alex Inc.”) & Eden Sher (ABC’s “The Middle”) will give viewers front-row access to the new Toy Story Land opening June 30 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

WondersOfLife16 days ago

That’s not what I meant. What I meant was I like the cartoony one for fun. And I like The overhead realistic one for logistics.

lazyboy97o16 days ago

You’re claim that published art is used for “logistics” is not really true.

WondersOfLife16 days ago

I’m not sure what you’re getting at but ok

lazyboy97o17 days ago

Nobody uses concept art for "logistics". More and more published art is not even all that conceptual, being created on top of the "blueprints" if they're not just the "blueprints" like we have seen with the recent hotels at Walt Disney World.

WondersOfLife17 days ago

One is realism, the other imaginative. I wish they'd use both styles. One is fun, the other is for logistics.

cookiee_munster18 days ago

His concept art is waaaaaaaay better than whoever does that horrible cartoon style rubbish. EDIT - Rubbish is slightly harsh, it's just not a particular style I like (example below)

Rambozo22 days ago

I'd love it if we eventually got the western town and Big Al's.

Disone25 days ago

Give it time.... Disnet has not yet bought universal;)

Squishy26 days ago

He's also the concept artist of New Fantasyland, Epcot Ratatouille area, play pavilion, the Disneyland Rivers of America remake, Disneyland's 50th castle decor & MK's 50th castle decor.

gerarar26 days ago

The original concept artist for TSL (among other projects) revealed himself on Twitter recently. An interesting tidbit is that someone asked about the lack of shade and acknowledged it. Regardless, still sad we didn’t get the full land as originally visioned with the bridge over SDD and the western-Town and barn gift shop. Original tweet:

EagleScout610Apr 14, 2020

So you wouldn't want the video of me shining a strobe light at a passing sasquatch while recreating Everest?

MovieloverApr 14, 2020

Yeah... day 100... *shoves socks back into drawer :cautious:

MisterPenguinApr 14, 2020

Just wait until day 100 of your confinement: you'll be putting on a sock puppet version of Great Moments in History from the windows of your house!

JenniferSApr 14, 2020

It beats the homemade recreations of favourite rides. Please, no more. How many times can you film people going down the stairs in a laundry basket and call it Splash, Pirates, Frozenstrom ...?