Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway dedication ceremony to be live streamed March 3

Mar 02, 2020 in "Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway"

Posted: Monday March 2, 2020 9:17am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Disney will be live streaming the dedication ceremony of Mickey & Minnie Runaway Railway at Disney's Hollywood Studios on Tuesday.

The event begins March 3 at 7:30pm with the live stream starting at 7:20pm. We'll have a post right here on WDWMAGIC with the live stream.

Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway officially opens to guests on March 4 2020. The park's posted hours for that day are 8am to 8:30pm.

Touchdown11 days ago

It’s such a shame we never here the “hero” version of “Nothing Can Stop Us Now” on the ride currently.

HauntedPirate13 days ago

That’s hardly an appetizer. 😉

JohnD13 days ago

There's always the Mickey and Minnie Vacation movie next door to whet your appetite.

insert name here13 days ago

That's a bummer. Sadly I have little interest in this attraction until they bring back the full experience. It'd be different if I'd seen it before but I feel like I'd be missing something the first time without seeing the preshow.

gerarar13 days ago

Nope, livestream from today shows it being used as a queue. Timestamp at 10mins:

insert name here13 days ago

Did they bring the preshow back yet?

DCBaker13 days ago

MovieloverMar 20, 2021

Since our Disney store closed Boxlunch is the only place in town to get Disney merch.

SonnyEcipseMar 20, 2021

New Runaway Railway merchandise is now available exclusively at Boxlunch of all places.....

MansionButler84Mar 11, 2021

You know, there are laws against indecent exposure.

Skibum1970Mar 10, 2021

I was there in February 2020 and did not wear a mask. I rebelled before rebelling was cool. Now, I look back and realize how ridiculous I looked without one and am ashamed.

JohnDMar 09, 2021

Not wearing masks is soooo March 9, 2020.

GoofyernmostMar 09, 2021

Me too... this one was taken in Magic Kinddom in1983 and not a mask to be found. Shameful!

RSoxNo1Mar 09, 2021

Looking back at all my old family vacation photos and NO ONE IS WEARING MASKS?!?