Dave Bautista experiences Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT

Jul 19, 2022 in "Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind"

Dave Bautista Experiences Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT
Posted: Tuesday July 19, 2022 3:50pm ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Dave Bautista, the actor who plays "Drax the Destroyer," recently got to experience Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT.

Watch the video below to see Dave at the Wonders of Xandar pavilion and his comments on the ride.

gorillaball12 hours ago

Stagnate? it’s been open 6 months. 90% of guests going over the holidays will not have ridden it.

DisDork200212 hours ago

As a first timer who just rode it today I can say that the music didn't matter because I was completely consumed by the physical experience. Fantastic ride.

DCLcruiser1 day ago

I thought it was terrible. So corny, and not in a good way. Just annoying. On topic, I’ll be at EPCOT on Wednesday!

Disney Analyst1 day ago

Slippery slope with TDO… Suddenly it turns into “it’s gonna be someone’s first trip, don’t shut down any rides ever, no overlays… let everything stagnate”.

ppete19751 day ago

I really enjoyed that special

lazyboy97o2 days ago

They should have done the song from the Holiday Special.

wdwmagic2 days ago

It's a good point. This would have maybe been better to hold off until next year.

MisterPenguin2 days ago

I thought this year's Christmas overlay for Space Mountain was "Epileptic Osborn Lights in Space Induction!"

Professortango12 days ago

I'm glad they finally got the Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy Christmas Overlay that has been talked about for 10 years. Progress!

Epcot82Guy2 days ago

Guardians Overlay - The Pumpkin Spice Latte in a Red Holiday Cup of WDW.

yensidtlaw19692 days ago

An already threadbare attraction recieves the most basic and underwhelming holiday "overlay" . . . I wish I were surprised, unfortunately.

networkpro2 days ago

We can see that some Christmas music is either public domain or licensing rights are inexpensive. Run Run Rocket ? Chuck Berry is rocking and rolling over in his grave.

gorillaball2 days ago

I haven’t ridden it, or even watched video (avoiding spoilers), but I want the old songs back for my Dec trip. It’s too new for an overlay, when a large majority are first time riders.