New Experience Center to open in the Odyssey Events Pavilion

Feb 21, 2019 in "EPCOT"

Posted: Thursday February 21, 2019 11:22am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Epcot will open a new Experience Center in the Odyssey Events Pavilion later this year to showcase the upcoming changes to Epcot.

According to Disney, "They will discover engaging and interactive exhibits that showcase the relentless innovation, energy and excitement driving the future of the park all throughout this unprecedented period of transformation."

“Epcot is beloved for its focus on imagination, innovation, fun, food and family,” said Kalogridis. “It’s a timeless place where the real is made fantastic through the magic of Disney. It has a very bright future ahead and the best part is that we’ve only just begun to dream.”

Disney today announced two new Epcot projects - a Play Pavilion and new main Epcot entrance.

The Odyssey is currently used as event space during Epcot's Festivals, and has recently been renovated.

bhg46919 days ago

I hope you enjoy it! On a side note, there is a place called Jim's steak out. They make pretty good steak sandwiches but they have the best chicken finger sub on the planet. People rave about Publix down here but they're mid level trash in comparison!

BubbaisSleep19 days ago

Awesome, thank you so much! I’ll check Bar Bill out for sure. I’m ready to live my best wing life haha.

Sirwalterraleigh20 days ago

It’s a crapshoot. I’ll take it…I’m glad “Captain America” is finally gone (And no…not the captain America here…but he tends to be a PITA too 🤪)

bhg46920 days ago

Hey I'm really hoping Mitch Trubisky has a good run there. I loved knowing that if Allen went down, that was a solid backup. He definitely deserves to start but he's definitely never going to beat Josh.

Sirwalterraleigh20 days ago

…well I know it wasn’t Froggers.. That’s where the men (and women) of STEEL go…

bhg46920 days ago

We were at our Bills bar in Orlando Thursday night.. it was a surreal performance. I just hope everyone stays healthy and there really is no one that can beat them right now.

bhg46920 days ago

Yes! A place called Bar Bill, is a must, they have two locations now so it depends on where you're going to be. I'm not sure if they take reservations but it might be a good idea to check because it is very popular. I would not go to anchor bar, they invented them but they're not great.

BubbaisSleep20 days ago

I’m going to Buffalo for my first time in 3 weeks. Any good wing places you recommend?

Sirwalterraleigh20 days ago

Wait…what aren’t you at the super bowl parade? I thought it was today? 😎

Disone20 days ago

Okay. I enjoyed them but thank you.

bhg46920 days ago

I have to interject here... The wings at the odyssey are borderline inedible.. I feel like they're at least 25% latex... As a buffalo native and a cook at a bar for several years of my life these wings are absolutely trash..

Disone20 days ago

All this trash talking.... :) But I did enjoy the wings and brews. It's a decent serving of wings for only $7.50. Tonight it even has had live entertainment. A two piece band on the stage. I wonder how long it's been since the Odyssey stage has any live entertainment on it?

JohnDAug 04, 2022

You all threw me for a moment. I thought it was the talking AND moving trash can that used to be in MK. Nope. Not the same one.

Epcot82GuyJul 29, 2022

Chapek has returned to Epcot?? ;)