CommuniCore Hall construction update from EPCOT

Jul 05, 2022 in "CommuniCore Hall"

CommuniCore Hall construction - July 1 2022
Posted: Tuesday July 5, 2022 9:38am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Ground work and laying utilities continues at EPCOT for the upcoming CommuniCore Hall and Plaza in the center of the park.

CommuniCore Hall will be a flexible exhibition and gallery space, offering a wide variety of experiences that highlight art, live music, food – complete with a demonstration kitchen – and more.

Get Walt Disney World News Delivered to Your Inbox

Earlie the Pearlie15 hours ago

Our very small, very specific room, unfortunately. I'm sure most of the GP would just want more Frozen :(

zipadee99917 hours ago

Well if Disney decided to read the room on a wonders of life replacement, they could both exist at once 😏

Disstevefan122 hours ago

Well Horizons is better so.... ;)

ChrisFL22 hours ago

Probably just stringing us along to sell merch as usual

Earlie the Pearlie23 hours ago

I love that Horizons is blocking Mission: Space... Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

Chef idea Mickey`=1 day ago

We all sorta get the over use of Figment nowadays* but showcasing Horizons is very interesting.. 🤔

zipadee9991 day ago

Horizons being there is just a gut punch

aladdin20071 day ago

I think they have some problems on their hands that are going to have to be addressed.

aladdin20071 day ago

was thinking the same thing just before I saw your post...

HauntedPirate1 day ago

Walked through the center spine tonight. Lights on the ground were on but not changing colors with what was on SSE. However, I only saw part of one show, so it was a very small sample size. Not impressed with what I did see. Lighting is needed on the paths, they are rather dark. Most people seemed to be trying to get from A to B without caring what was there. Again, brief time there so small sample size. Irritated with some of the things chosen in the front half of the park. Talking about inspiring guests but using bits of a ride that has been gone for 25 years in conjunction with the bastardization of the park’s icon seems… disingenuous, at best. The BGM lacks punch in person, confirming my thoughts when listening to it on the interwebs. Fine for an aquarium or city science center.

Bocabear1 day ago

The mural is like "Hey look at all the fun things you loved about EPCOT that we removed or shuttered!...lol Enjoy your corporate office park setting.

Disney Analyst1 day ago

Chef idea Mickey`=3 days ago

so agree! wow it's turning out better than I thought. I thought all the triangle panels would be filled and Grey but no.

J45463 days ago

I'm quite a fan of the aesthetic of this new building so far. Just wish it wasn't taking so long