'A Pirate's Adventure Treasures of the Seven Seas' has reopened to guests at Magic Kingdom

11 days ago in "A Pirate's Adventure - Treasures of the Seven Seas"

Posted: Friday October 8, 2021 10:28am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

'A Pirate's Adventure Treasures of the Seven Seas' reopened to guests at Magic Kingdom on October 1.

The interactive hunt for secret treasures hidden throughout Adventureland had been closed since the Magic Kingdom closed during the pandemic, and did not reopen with the park in the summer of 2020.

Although the scavenger hunt has reopened, operating hours currently remain limited to just 12pm to 6pm daily.

You can get started at The Crow's Nest in Adventureland, and each of the 5 missions takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. Gameplay is included with your Magic Kingdom admission.

Joel11 days ago

You get a PhotoPass magic shot with Bob Chapek dressed as a pirate.

Kevin_W11 days ago

Good question, that was a nice surprise the first time we did this! Completing the missions took about the same amount of time as the standby line and then we got a FP. :)

Fear11 days ago

I assume you don't get a Lightning Lane for completing this anymore, right?

doctornick11 days ago

Any word on the Ducktales update for Epcot? Dead in the water or still happening?

AshaNeOmah11 days ago

I still cry for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom....

DisneyExpert11 days ago

More great news!

note200111 days ago

So happy this returned. Not only is it amazingly fun, but those maps are adorable. I kept mine with the intention of using them for decor eventually... uh... should I ever have a pirate themed room .... which I don't .... nor do I want... 😆 🏴‍☠️ They're still a great memento to look at though.