Disney's All-Star Resorts offer value-category lodging with larger-than-life icons representing the best in music, sports and motion pictures. All three All-Star resorts offer uniquely themed pools and food court areas featuring a variety of dining options.
Broadway, country, jazz, rock 'n roll and calypso musical themes are featured at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, with rooms and family suites.
- Opening Date: November 1 1994 with Calypso, December 18 1994 with Jazz, January 20 1995 with Rock Inn, February 12 1995 with Country Fair and February 17 1995 with Broadway.
- Construction Began: November 1992.
- Acreage: 55 acres
- Resort Area: Animal Kingdom
- Resort Category: Value
- Address: 1801 West Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
- Phone: (407) 939-6000
- Fax: (407) 939-7222
- Resort Map
Number of Rooms:
1,920 rooms in music themed buildings
, Jazz Inn
, Rock Inn
, Country Fair
, and the Broadway Hotel
Broadway (Show Tunes): Top hats, musical notes, and an oversized "Broadway" show marquee displaying "Beauty and the Beast" are featured in this area.
Calypso (Island Music): Giant maracas, banana leaves, and exotic birds, such as Toucans and Macaws perched on railings, can be found here.
Country Fair (Country Music): Bolo ties, harmonicas, and giant boots adorn this area.
Jazz Inn (Jazz Music): A huge swing band, complete with musicians and musical instruments, appears along the top of "Jazz Inn" .
Rock Inn (Rock Music): Giant amplifiers, speakers, microphones, and a neon-lit, oversized juke box decorate the rock themed area of the resort.
Room Types and Sizes
- standard views- grounds or parking lot
- buildings close to pools and guest facilities (Calypso buildings, #1 and #10
- Sleeps 6 without additional adult charge, located in the Calypso (building 10)
and Jazz Inn (building 2)
Rooms accommodate 2-4 people, choice between one king sized or two double beds, non smoking rooms available, irons, ironing boards and in room safe in each room, disabled accessible rooms available. All value resort rooms are 260 square feet and have one sink and mirror.
Check In/Check Out:
Check in 3:00 PM, check out 11:00 AM
DialUp modem data connection using in room phone and high speed internet access point. Click here for details of high speed internet
Room Rates (2012)
- Intermission Food court
(6am-12am; pizza delivery 4pm-12am)
Music-themed food court featuring a deli-style market, Burgers, sandwiches, pasta and other favorites.
Can be purchased in the food court in Melody Hall for $12.99 +tax and are refillable for in the food court (Music Intermission food court
) or pool bar (Singing Spirits) for the length of your stay.
3 pools - the Piano Pool
(106,036 gallons) located between Rock Inn, Country Fair and Broadway, the main feature Calypso Pool
(251,418 gallons) and the kids pool (2767 gallons) both located between the Calypso buildings
. View photos
Noteable games arcade located in melody hall across from intermission food court, playground located between jazz inn and calypso
Gift Shops: Maestro Mickey
located in Melody Hall (7am-11:30pm)
Outside Melody Hall
- The large top hats are size 125.
- There is a 1972 Checker Taxi Cab that is often parked on the roadway in front of the Broadway area.
- The maracas at Calypso can hold up to 150, 000 beads.
- There are 934 banana leaves on the two buildings that make up Calypso.
- The giant boots appearing in the courtyard area are size 270
- There are approximately 132 trucks appearing along the top of the two buildings that make up Country Fair.
- There are approximately 68 sunglasses wrapped around the musical saffs at Jazz Inn.
- There are approximately 470 musicians appearing in the swing band located along the top of Jazz Inn.
- 160 records appear along the balconies at Rock Inn.
- A 1957 Chevy Bel Air Coupe automobile is often parked in front of Rock Inn.