Discover these secrets and more on this special backstage tour in The Land pavilion at Epcot. Go alligator gazing, release lady bugs in greenhouses and explore hydroponic crops from around the world. Then sprout seeds in your pocket to plant your own Disney magic at home.
Tour Highlights include:
- Testing your senses with an herb-and-spice challenge and a vegetable taste-test
- Visiting the fish farm during feeding time while also checking out the alligators
- Releasing lady bugs into the greenhouse to help protect the plants
- Sprouting a seed in your pocket to start your very own garden when you get home
- Exploring amazing crops from around the world and gigantic fruits and vegetables, all grown without soil – bring your camera for some real close-ups!
- Discovering some of the latest plant-growing techniques
- Taking home some great ideas for your own garden
Details updated 3 June 2011
- Offered daily 11:15am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm
- No age restrictions.
- 1 hour duration.
- $14.00 per Guest 3-9, $18.00 per Guest 10+ (Theme park admission is required.)
- Same day reservations can be made at the tour desk on the lower level of The Land, to the left of the Soarin’. Guests may book a tour in advance by calling 407-939-TOUR.