The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve to open this summer, reservations open now

14 days ago in "The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve"

The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve concept art

Visitors can now make reservations for the newest addition to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts, the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, a 14-story hotel, offering an upscale and boutique environment in the middle of Walt Disney World Resort.

On track to open July 2021, at this time reservations can be made online or by phone at 1-888-236-2427 for September 1 and beyond. Rates begin at $278 for a queen room on September 1.

The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve is designed to offer an intimate and tranquil oasis like no other for guests to experience the Walt Disney World Resort.

Positioned adjacent to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, the hotel will feature 349 guest rooms, 149 spacious suites and two presidential suites, all lavishly appointed and featuring floor-to-ceiling windows.

With Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios within walking distance, or easily accessible via complimentary Disney water taxi, guests of the hotel can flow effortlessly from the excitement of the theme parks to the relaxation of their guest room.

“Guests of the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve will truly have an experience like nothing else, thanks to a location that’s like nowhere else,” said Area General Manager Sean Verney.

“With its relaxing atmosphere, 151 well-appointed suites with stunning views, it really is the perfect complement to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, providing even more options to experience a magical getaway.“

The hotel’s suites are ideal for families of 6-8 people or for executive business meetings, featuring residential-style comfort combined with the latest technological capabilities.

New features at the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve will include:

• Vue, an exclusive rooftop space perfect for weddings and social galas – boasting breathtaking views of Walt Disney World Resort
  • New signature Mediterranean restaurant
  • Grab-n-go cafe
  • Scenic pool area with elevated deck and fire pit
  • State-of-the-art fitness center
  • More than 15,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, including 2 ballrooms and 12 meeting rooms
  • More than 13,000 sq. ft. of outdoor event space
  • Business Center
  • Unique Walt Disney World Resort benefits, including complimentary transportation to all four theme parks and Disney Springs for entertainment, shopping and dining

Additionally, guests of the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve will have full access to all the amenities at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, including Mandara Spa, five pools, 18 restaurants and lounges, preferred tee times on nearby Disney championship golf courses, four signature restaurants: Shula’s Steak House, Todd English’s bluezoo, Il Mulino and Kimonos and special Disney benefits.

Article Posted: Feb 16, 2021 / 1:15pm ET

JoeCamel12 days ago

Universal does not have a resort fee but does have a parking charge.

Ripken1012 days ago

I could be wrong, but I thought the Universal prices don't include all the add on cost. Disney was the opposite, but now they also don't include the parking add on that they didn't used to have. Please correct me if I am wrong. I seem to remember this on our last stay at Universal. For instance, the resort fee wasn't included on the online price

Bocabear12 days ago

Also crazy is the "Value" stripped down motels are $189-$238... I just stayed at the Dolphin last weekend for $160. The Value Resorts are a horrible deal...funny that they were meant to be a value option and the prices are just outlandish...especially for the quality of the accomodations.

Purduevian12 days ago

Just picking a random week October 4th- 11th... some price comparisons from Undercover Tourists Hotel Price (nightly rate for cheapest room at resort) Value Level Resorts $189 - $238 Moderate Level Resorts $268-$342 Deluxe Resorts $522-$710 Disney Springs (non-Disney) $76 - $159 Swalphin $231-244 ($265-$284 on the Marriott Website) Swan Reserve $294 (not listed on Undercover Tourist Yet) Universal Hotels (no express pass) $98-$157 Universal hotels (with express pass) $230-$264 FOUR SEASONS RESORT ORLANDO AT WALT DISNEY WORLD $862 (not cheapest on UT) I find it crazy I can stay at the Swalphin (with EMH, 60 day FP plus, walk or boat to EPCOT and DHS, and free bus to MK and AK) for ~$260 a night ($30 resort fee I believe). OR Go to USO and never wait in line and walk to the parks for $230. That is crazy compared to anything Disney is offering at similar prices (All star music, POP and AOA)

UNCgolf13 days ago

Seriously. I wish we could make upper management watch that ending. Not that it would change anything, but awareness never hurts.

MrPromey13 days ago

Better yet, skip to 37:42 (through the end, which that almost is) and tell me current management hasn't lost their way... ... BTW, thank you for this. I'd never seen it before.

TJ Vazquez13 days ago

My point I suppose is that it doesn't matter that its a cat 5, the price is basically the same as the Swan and Dolphin, dollars and points. This is just another option for the conference/convention clientele that will be newer and s bit more modern.

mgf13 days ago

Because it is the under-developed, poorly thought out, across the parking lot, across the street, overflow venue for a nicer set of hotels? This should have been a cat 5 to pull the non-convention stays out of the S&D so that their conference room blocks wouldn't sell out any more (and they did sell out frequently pre-covid). And no, executives will not stay at this downgraded hotel.

Bocabear13 days ago

Thank you. Looks nice... Not terribly unique, but nice. Modern. Then all the guests will have to run the Death Race 2021 Gauntlet to get to across the street to the park walkway...lol When we were there last weekend we saw a few people scatter crossing the road...which is curved...So the sightlines are not great for a pedestrian crossing...

TJ Vazquez13 days ago

They are not. I posted this a few pages ago that they had intended to build the bridge but pulled that plan. It will be a mess on Epcot Resorts Drive.

MisterPenguin13 days ago

Bocabear13 days ago

Are there mock up images of the interior of this hotel out there? I don't recall seeing any. We stayed at the Dolphin last weekend and had a great view of the construction... It looks far away from a June 1st opening still... but it can happen I suppose... I hope they plan on putting a pedestrian bridge in...

Walt d14 days ago

I really like the graphics on the building and the interior.. very nice, and the balloons in the previous picture are for my birthday in less than an hour. Thank you much. I say its my birthday. Wed,

TJ Vazquez14 days ago

Understood. I think for the most part, in the near future, prices are still in that $200 range (just checked a few weekends in March and April). I think they would be doing themselves a disservice if they priced them that way in the Fall, knowing that personal and business travel will hopefully pick up by then.