Walt Disney World unleashes a week's worth of bonus park pass reservations for its Annual Passholders

Mar 02, 2023 in "Ticket Annual Pass - Disney Incredi-Pass"

Posted: Thursday March 2, 2023 6:24am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Good news for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders who may be looking to plan some days at the parks in the coming week before the busy spring break season.

Disney has made bonus park pass reservations across all four Walt Disney World theme parks available for March 2 through March 10, 2023.

Bonus reservations do not count towards your allotted number of reservations, which is very useful if you have a trip planned later in the year that is tying up your park pass allocation.

Not all parks are available in this bonus week every day, although EPCOT is available each day, and the other three parks are all available on certain days.

Local Orange and Osceola school districts begin spring break on March 13, so this week of bonus passes is unlikely to be extended.

You can check current park pass availability in My Disney Experience or the Walt Disney World website.

Get Walt Disney World News Delivered to Your Inbox

SamusAranX17 hours ago

Unfortunately, this is the result Disney wants. They hate AP holders

Disstevefan121 hours ago

I really hate the PPRs. Oh boy, if you are booking a stay on property, your should not need a PPR no matter what entry ticket you use, their systems are smart enough to figure that out. Pre pandemic our family held 3 platinum passes for many many years. The good ol' days are over.

CJ221 hours ago

Thanks Disney! Disney Incredi-Pass $1,449 +tax and I have to have a reservation to come even if I book a stay on property. I am taking my nephews to Disney and because they don't have AP, I could only book a stay with AP discount. No deal on tickets for them and I had to make reservations for my family but not my nephews. How much harder do you want to make it on people with AP. I will not be renewing the AP once it's up. Disney has made it clear to me that they want you to buy a package to visit.

Fido Chuckwagon1 day ago

Lol. I can't imagine these "good to go" days on days when any passholder can easily get a day of reservation at any park have any impact on guest behavior whatsoever. They are really stupid, and it’s a bad look for Disney because it makes it look like they think that their passholders are really stupid.

DCBaker1 day ago

Walt Disney World has added two Annual Passholder good-to-go days on April 22 and 23.

SingleRider3 days ago

The park hopping phone number also said MK was closed to hopping.

MisterPenguin3 days ago

It was intentional. They also stopped selling day-tickets to MK on that day.

nickys3 days ago

There was a recent pause in park hopping to MK. Whether it was a glitch in the app or not was debated but certainly there were notifications that hopping to Mk was paused. It didn’t last very long. I think the only other time was the day of the 50th, again at MK.

Patcheslee3 days ago

With park reservations dropped for some, have they reimplement phased capacity closures? We'll be arriving July 4th, and would like to grab a TS dinner in Epcot. Tickets for us is part of a package.

MisterPenguin13 days ago

The point being that MK has reached it max (the much reduced max from Christmases long ago), and that they're keeping people out -- APers who want to hop, and people buying tickets for MK for today.

Unbanshee13 days ago

That's separate from park hopping. Day tickets are more akin to a park pass

MisterPenguin13 days ago

Day tickets are still unavailable.

DCBaker13 days ago

The messages were updated around 8pm that park hopping to Magic Kingdom was open again (the park is open until 11pm tonight).

GhostHost100013 days ago

and Bob. Bob always wins.