EPCOT's Space 220 lounge now accepting reservations

Dec 01, 2021 in "Space 220 Restaurant"

Tour of Space 220
Posted: Wednesday December 1, 2021 4:00pm ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

The recently opened Space 220 at EPCOT is now taking reservations for its lounge.

The lounge offers the complete Space 220 experience, including the ascent into space, and the views of Earth from 220 miles above.

Menu items include short rib sliders, chicken on waffles, New England lobster roll, and the excellent Blue Moon cauliflower.

The restaurants original specialty cocktails are available, along with wines and beers.

Watch the video below for a tour of Space 220.

mitchk4 hours ago

I’ll be there next week I’ll get some fresh pictures

TikibirdLand4 days ago

When asked about Pluto, Thomas Smith, of Disney Parks, said, "We won't be including Pluto, of course. It's our IP and well, you know, it's not a planet either".

DCBaker4 days ago

Behind-the-scenes video posted on the trading cards - More seem to be on the horizon as well - "We’re also excited to share that recently released trading cards featuring Venus, Earth and Mercury are just the beginning of this inspiring series. There are plans for more planetary-themed collections on the horizon at Space 220." https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2022/01/space-themed-trading-cards-inspire-curiosity-for-the-cosmos-at-space-220-in-epcot/

pdude815 days ago

Desserts are on the lounge menu and they'd be glad to let you pay for them. I was there a few times this past week. Though technically in the lounge, I ordered once from the full lunch menu and I was offered dessert. Always assume they will take your money. I saw people sitting at the bar facing away from space (mirrored view past cash register only), asking if they could wait ten minutes to order from the more expensive dinner menu. And this seemed like it would have been allowed, though the bartender suggested they just get lunch and then order dessert. Also given there is a section on the overall menu called dessert, that may override all of this.

DCBaker5 days ago

I don't believe desserts (other than the kids menu) ever appeared on the lunch menu - they were only on the dinner menu. See here from September 2021 - https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/space-restaurant/gallery/14sep2021-space-220-menus.htm

HauntedPirate5 days ago

It appears, at least according to @ToTBellHop and the menu in the MDE app I just looked at, that adult desserts are no longer available for lunch. An odd change, if it's true. None of the dinner desserts appear to be things that aren't pre-made, for the most part, so why they wouldn't be available for purchase at lunch is puzzling.

DCBaker5 days ago

Lunch has been $55 since opening. Desserts were available à la carte at lunch a few weeks ago, but unsure if that has changed.

ToTBellHop5 days ago

Was lunch always $55? Thought more. Can you still order dessert a la carte at lunch? They don’t show a dessert menu for lunch online, which is weird since kids get dessert.

90sDec 13, 2021

Everyone is different but when I went I thought the food was fantastic. The atmosphere cant be beat though, easily the best of any restaurant I've been to.

hopemaxDec 13, 2021

I just got a lunch reservation for three on 12/22 and I’m not sure how I feel about it. I should be excited as it is hard to get and it will be my birthday (one day late) meal but the food reviews are so mediocre.

michmousefanDec 02, 2021

Bummer. Glad I got in the lounge on standby last month. Kinda seems now like you have to stay on property to have any reasonable shot at getting into this lounge... and Oga's too, for that matter.

pdude81Dec 02, 2021

I'd have to assume you can still do the walk up (waiting) list in MDE. The last few trips I've gotten in places that way that had no reservations showing. It seems like they hold back a certain amount of availability and release if they have the staff/tables to cover it at the time.

RSoxNo1Dec 02, 2021

No luck for me. Does anyone know if walkups are still a thing?

TJ VazquezDec 02, 2021