Breakfast returns to Hollywood and Vine at Disney's Hollywood Studios in March

9 days ago in "Hollywood and Vine"

Hollywood and Vine at Disney's Hollywood Studios will resume its breakfast offering beginning March 22 2021.

Favorite Disney Junior characters will be back at the Play 'n' Dine for distanced waves and photos alongside a new à la carte menu:

• All-you-care-to-enjoy pancakes made with our signature house-made batter.
  • French toast stuffed with chocolate-hazelnut spread.
  • Toasted open-faced salmon bagel.
  • Four-egg scramble.
  • Four-egg cheese omelet.
  • Plant-based egg frittata.

Reservations will open February 26 2021.

Article Posted: Feb 22, 2021 / 3:44pm ET

crawale1 day ago

Also more menu items. The limited menus and food quality no way justify the prices.

JIMINYCR2 days ago

I started searching the menu sites to start forming a plan for our upcoming trip meals. Because of the slim pickings, H&V wont be making an appearance on my to do breakfast locations.

DisAl5 days ago

We are going to WDW the end of May and this is definitely not going to be on our list. It was bad enough when it was buffet, but the price is ridiculous for what you get now.

Hockey895 days ago

Frankly, that is insane.....

DisneyFamily246 days ago

I didn't mind these prices when it was a buffet, but $55 with tax and gratuity for pancakes is a bit much.

DCBaker8 days ago

$42 per adult, plus tax and gratuity and $27 per child (3-9), plus tax and gratuity Full menu now posted - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/hollywood-and-vine/menus/breakfast/

JohnD8 days ago

That and all the construction in Future World World Celebration. With COVID, they can space out the openings in each park as well.

ilovelabs20218 days ago

Why is it that they are opening at 11? Does it have to do with the World Showcase? This breakfast is my family's favorite!

JohnD8 days ago

Yep. That's the reason. With an 11am opening, there is no reason to have breakfast in Garden Grill.

ilovelabs20218 days ago

I am hoping that Garden Grill will be open for breakfast by the time we go in July. I guess it depends on whether Epcot will start opening sooner than 11.

JohnD9 days ago

I can't imagine it being a buffet. As with other previous buffets, it will probably be a family-style meal.

buckeyegator9 days ago

any idea when menu, and price, will be available? is it going to be like chef mickeys?

MotherofaPrincessLover9 days ago

I hope we start to see more restaurants opening soon.

JohnD9 days ago

I'm back in WDW next week, and while I won't be there for the H&V breakfast, table service breakfast in the parks is currently severely lacking.