Walt Disney World offers a sneak peek at Blue Ribbon Corn Dog menu selections

Nov 29, 2023 in "Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs"

Posted: Wednesday November 29, 2023 3:08pm ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Blue Ribbon Corn Dog will open on Disney's BoardWalk at Walt Disney World in 2024, and Disney is sharing a first look at what will be on offer.

This new location will have some favorites from Disneyland Resort as well as some brand-new ones exclusive to Disney's BoardWalk.

• Mexican Street Corn Dog
  • Pickle Dog
  • Lemonade and Strawberry Lemonade (Non-alcoholic beverages)
  • Fresh Spun Cotton Candy

Rolling planters currently surround the BoardWalk To Go kiosk on Disney's BoardWalk to make way for a new snack venue.

The addition of Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs comes alongside several changes at Disney's BoardWalk, including the new Cake Bake Shop, the BoardWalk Deli, and updates to the resort's lobby area.

Get Walt Disney World News Delivered to Your Inbox

DCBaker4 days ago

Photos from today. https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53535494809_91d5203eb0_k.jpghttps://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53535359493_7004e55346_k.jpg

Jambo Dad15 days ago

That idiot left the company.

FutureCEO15 days ago

So much for Disney looking after our waistlines For the record, I never had a corndog

Minthorne15 days ago

I'm a big fan of DL corndogs. I'm hoping this is open for my birthday trip in 23 days...

Tuvalu15 days ago

Like mine? 🤣

monothingie15 days ago

I will be the first customer on line if it opens 2/8 through 2/14. I even requested a Corn Dog Stand View for my Boardwalk Room.

KeithVHNov 29, 2023

THIS is a guest favorite not all the stuff already discussed.

NelleBelleNov 29, 2023

These look yummy although wish there was a plant-based option.

DobergeNov 29, 2023

Hopefully they're not using the Bake Shop crew or we should start looking to 2025.

DCBakerNov 29, 2023

Opening pushed to 2024.

Dead2009Nov 18, 2023

Can you dip them in the hot cheese though. The hot cheese still exists....right?!

The ColonelNov 18, 2023

They had a surprisingly good burger there.