Delivery truck joins line at Tiana's Bayou Adventure in Walt Disney World

Apr 08, 2024 in "Tiana's Bayou Adventure"

Posted: Monday April 8, 2024 11:14am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Disney has shared a first look at a full-scale delivery truck installed overnight in the queue area at Tiana's Bayou Adventure in Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.

Walt Disney Imagineering said, "Adding themed elements like this one help transport guests into the attraction's story before they experience it! We want to give you a sneak peek of this truck today, to get you even more excited to see it in real life this summer."

Watch the video below for a look.

Get Walt Disney World News Delivered to Your Inbox

aladdin200710 minutes ago

TalkToEthan17 minutes ago

Not so fast…… the night is young

Ayla18 minutes ago

Birds don't chirp after dark. 🤪

Disney Analyst19 minutes ago

MerlinTheGoat21 minutes ago

Pretty sure that person is agreeing with you. There were a ton of figures from the prior attraction that would have fit well with the new ride.

TheRealSkull21 minutes ago

I think you misunderstood me. They would have fit in wonderfully within the bayou. Many of the other critters as well.

Brer Panther23 minutes ago

How would the frogs have not fit in a bayou? The attraction's gonna be filled with new frogs.

TheRealSkull24 minutes ago

Oh trust me that was sarcasm.

MerlinTheGoat24 minutes ago

The person you're replying to did not prejudge the attraction in its entirety, they were judging the specific first scene shown in that clip. Assuming they filmed this recently with everything in a completed state (which is very likely, especially considering that AA installation began months ago), then it's very much fair game to compare it to what came before. It's also not unreasonable to be concerned that the rest of the attraction could be similarly sparse.

Brer Panther26 minutes ago

I assume this wasn't sarcasm... if nothing else, they could've kept the frogs. I've said this before, but at least when they turned Disneyland's Tower of Terror into a Guardians of the Galaxy ride, they were honest about their intentions. I expect this to basically be Frozen Ever After 2.0 - good animatronics, decent special effects, otherwise not much of substance.

wdwgreek37 minutes ago

My goodness, folks can we stop discussing the politics of why Disney made this move and get back on topic of construction updates and ride details... The four photos seemed underwhelming but the cranes and loading dock props in the load queue were cool. There negative and positive without politics.

George43 minutes ago

We all have our political things with regards to rides. Country Bear Jamboree always has me mulling over the Taft-Hartley act and Slinky Dog makes me think of the use of mustard gas in WWI. For many, the music on Triceratop Spin will evoke imagery of Margaret Thatcher and on it goes.

Ice Gator43 minutes ago

Does everything have to be a history lesson with you? I doubt the mods like cleaning up this chat every time you try to rationalize your thinking with a 4 paragraph lecture about war and economics that nobody cares about.

plutofan1545 minutes ago

Yes, let’s prejudge the entire attraction on a single photo. 🙄