Latest look at Tiana's Bayou Adventure construction in Magic Kingdom

Aug 04, 2023 in "Tiana's Bayou Adventure"

Tiana's Bayou Adventure construction - August 4 2023
Posted: Friday August 4, 2023 12:00pm E by WDWMAGIC Staff

Here is a latest update on the construction progress at Tiana's Bayou Adventure in Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.

In the former Splash Mountain queue area, most of the lien has been ripped up, and the entry building has a new light-colored paint scheme.

Finally a view looking towards the main entrance reveals not much progress has been made since the area was cleared.

Get Walt Disney World News Delivered to Your Inbox

TrainsOfDisney32 minutes ago

Did I say it was? I’m not sure what point you are trying to make so not sure how ti respond. I’m against it, but I can’t deny the numbers - adding an IP and a retheme does change the popularity. See Maelstrom, Guardians tower, and Incredicoaster.

threvester45 minutes ago

the demand for Splash was not the same as the demand for Maelstrom

ToTBellHop3 hours ago

Canada in August:

bwr8274 hours ago

I’m Canadian, forged in the crucible of -45 windchill! 15.5 Celsius is beach weather.

MisterPenguin4 hours ago

Getting wet when it's 60 degrees out? ;)

bwr8274 hours ago

The ride area looks amazing at night. I think this could be a great way to end the day before heading back to the hotel.

GenChi13 hours ago

If my man isn't learning from the best how to play that umbrella so he can play it in the bayou community band then he's wasting his potential

Drew the Disney Dude13 hours ago

786506786507786508 This magnolia flower was the true star tonight. It bloomed perfectly.

Disney Analyst15 hours ago

😍

EagleScout61021 hours ago

No it was near the briar patch when Splash opened. It didn't have a critter name though so it was just a random house.

aladdin200723 hours ago

just speculation so far,,,,I watched a splash video the other day and had forgotten just how much show space, depth and intricate detail was down there, it was incredible.....I just hope they didn't block off/fill all this in, and have actually used it in the same way in terms of the infrastructure of it.

TrainsOfDisney1 day ago

Maelstrom was often a walk-on

Surferboy5671 day ago

I mentioned this a while ago (over 100 pages back), do we have any indication what song plays in the Laughin Place yet?

zipadee9991 day ago

The logs don’t look changed to me, but the soak factor is determined by the weight of the log and the angle of the ‘scoop’ on the front. If they wanted to lessen the splash, they would’ve needed to lighten the logs somehow as well as sharpen the angle of the scoop to ‘push’ the water away from riders rather than towards them. Nothing obvious visually seems to have been done, but who knows, they may have sanded the logs to adjust the scoop or found a way to internally lighten them.