Mickey Mouse meet and greet returns to Magic Eye Theater at EPCOT's Imagination pavilion

Nov 26, 2021 in "Imagination! (Pavilion)"

Mickey Mouse meet and greet at Imagination pavilion
Posted: Friday November 26, 2021 7:10am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Mickey Mouse returned to the Imagination! pavilion last week as Walt Disney World's meet and greets continue their return.

As we have seen at the other Disney parks, a barrier prevents guests getting too close, but each guest has individual time with Mickey and can pose for pictures.

Photopass photographers are on hand to capture pictures.

Current operating hours for the EPCOT Mickey Mouse meet and greet are 11am to 6pm, but check My Disney Experience for the latest schedules.

Nick_A29 minutes ago

The costumes are pretty ugly, but no one in a call center dresses up like that haha.

Kevin_W57 minutes ago

Agree - these costumes are horrible.

James Alucobond4 days ago

They're not great, but you've obviously never been in a call center. You might be onto something if they had Snuggies draped over their costumes.

Disone4 days ago

Well.... those new "costumes" look more like they work in a call in center, perhaps they've been trying to reach you about your cars extended warranty? I was prepared to not like the now VOL..... That said the singing itself was still excellent.

Thumper 324 days ago

The slow trickle of good news continues. Viva Gaia now has showtimes listed on the official website starting next week as well.

Prototype824 days ago

Coming from someone who can't stand IP in EPCOT... I LOVE that "Almost There" number!!! I hope the traditional costumes come back for a special occasion or the fourth though! They were too rich. :( Is Battle Hymn of the Republic in any of the new shows? Anyone who knows me on these forums knows that I hate change - but when a show is as long-running as this, change can be great! I'm okay with things getting a little modern as long as its patriotic and keeps some of the historic songs! Shenandoah always brings a tear to my eye. :)

TrainChasers4 days ago

Alright we’re on the same page then! So Battle Hymn and Hallelujah Chorus can stay, Penny speech and Solitary life out? I can live with it. :)

MisterPenguin4 days ago

Correct. I remember reading such things when they were passed around on mimeograph.

TrainChasers4 days ago

Ah ok. Or maybe I should say “I’m guessing you weren’t a fan of one solitary life” in the CP?

MisterPenguin4 days ago

You have indeed missed the point. I love the CP. Saw it three times this past December. And I stand for the Hallelujah Chorus like any person born of Western Civilization should!!

natatomic4 days ago

My theory is that it was guest who only ever heard VoL sing for that one show, and that was the only song in that particular set that mentioned God. I really have no idea though, but that’s the only thing I can think of that makes sense. I just don’t think they were regulars who were intimately familiar with their song list. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nick_A4 days ago

I don’t know why they cut that part, but it seems odd to imply it’s because it mentions God, considering they still sing God Bless America. They also just finished performing a month long religious show that mentions God numerous times.

mikejs784 days ago

I think you completely missed his point.