Disney Visa Cardmember character meet and greet returns to EPCOT

May 24, 2022 in "Imagination! (Pavilion)"

EPCOT Disney Visa Rewards Photo Spot
Posted: Tuesday May 24, 2022 9:00pm ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

The Disney Visa Cardmember character photo opportunity with Mickey and Minnie is back at EPCOT in the Imagination! pavilion.

The Disney Visa photo spot is located in World Celebration between the entrance and exit of Disney-Pixar Short Film Festival, and is exclusive to Disney Visa cardmembers.

Just show your Disney Visa card for entry, and you will also receive downloads of your photos. The character experience is open daily from 1pm to 6:30pm daily.

The Disney Visa photo spot closed along with the rest of EPCOT during the pandemic and did not initially reopen with the rest of the park, and is one of the last of EPCOT's character experiences to return.

happymom251 day ago

I was so happy with this update during our May trip. The 50th outfit didn’t fit at all with the old set up.

DCBaker1 day ago

The Harambe Village Acrobats are returning to Disney's Animal Kingdom June 26th. Showtimes available in MDE currently show 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30.

MagicHappens19711 day ago

Last I saw him it met Mickey it was the same, its been a more recent update (or may have just taken longer to roll out to all of the rooms)

WorldExplorer1 day ago

Oh, that's good to know! The pictures were in front of the red curtain when I saw him.

MagicHappens19711 day ago

They have put up a 50th esque backdrop behind Mickey, leaving the other side of the room where the Photobox is.

WorldExplorer2 days ago

Character news is the best news! Even vague news. I'm excited to go see the ones coming back! I just wish they would decorate Mickey's "dressing room" if they're going to have two 50th outfit characters in there. It doesn't have to be a complete room overhaul, just something would be nice to make them match their surroundings like they normally do. (I mean, it would have been nice for just him, too...)

DisneyDreamer082 days ago

Thank you. I knew I wasn’t crazy. At least not about this 🤣

drew812 days ago

Yes l do. It’s pathetic the way WDW operates. They should be embarrassed.

brb10062 days ago

Remember when newer Disney Characters used to available at both WDW and DL not long after their respective film was released?

Thumper 322 days ago

Yes, she was most recently typically at the garden next to City Hall, and then would get bounced to somewhere else like the TS Theater exit garden whenever Santa or the Easter Bunnies took over. Never was a well advertised or promoted location in recent years, prior to the shutdown.

Thumper 322 days ago

Likely just a typo. I think they meant to say Max Goof, using the full name of Goofy’s son, who is already in the cavalcade. An extra comma made it say Max, Goof, which was probably an error. High quality writing from the DPB once again. :rolleyes:

drew812 days ago

Thanks. I was only stating that to show how WDW is behind the times when it comes to these things. She should have been at WDW when the movie came out. Instead, she is just now coming to Florida.

DisneyDreamer082 days ago

I know she had a meet and greet spot on Main Street. I have a few friends who met her there. But she could be going into PFTH as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

mattpeto2 days ago

I’m guessing Snow White will be at Fairytale Hall (meets Fantasyland requirements), maybe replacing Eleanor or mixing in with the others. In 2019, she wasn’t meeting anywhere at MK as far as I can tell.