Disney appears to confirm that Cirque du Soleil's Drawn to Life will debut at Disney Springs in 2021

20 days ago in "Cirque du Soleil"

New Cirque du Soleil show at Walt Disney World

Disney today released its annual "things to do in the new year" list and alongside Remy's Ratatouille Adventure,  Cirque du Soleil's Drawn to Life is slated as coming later in 2021.

The show was originally planned to begin on March 20 2020, but was cancelled due to the arrival of COVID-19. Since then, Cirque du Soleil has gone through a turbulent period with mass layoffs and filing for bankruptcy.

Here is the mention in the "21 Ways to Kick Off 2021 with Magic at Walt Disney World Resort" press release from Disney today:

Get Excited for Even More Magic Later this Year – Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, the new family-friendly attraction coming to the France pavilion in EPCOT, will debut in 2021. And the new Cirque du Soleil show “Drawn to Life,” coming to Disney Springs, will be a collaboration between Cirque du Soleil, Walt Disney Animation Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering. More details about these experiences and other excitement happening around Walt Disney World will be released at a later date.

Article Posted: Jan 01, 2021 / 11:13am ET

Lilofan15 minutes ago

Yes . I received a little business card by one of the the RNs inside the building to return 2/18 for the second dose. I asked about specific appt times but the location in the state I traveled to said that could happen but be prepared to line up again. I'm happy I am protected 50% from covid then 95% from covid after the second dose according to reports. I will still social distance, wear masks and hygiene practices like before . I am not going to let my guard down.

sullivan.kscott23 minutes ago

Did they schedule your second dose? Or give some way to ensure you get it on time?

Lilofan31 minutes ago

I got my Moderna vaccine today. No questions on paperwork ( filled out same morning ) if I had underlying conditions. The location was on the honor system. I traveled to the location when it was broadcasted it was first come first serve approx 700 doses per day. The only effect is my right arm is a little sore. I lined up at 330am, was the 19th on line and was outside in 16 degree weather for several hours and the location opened at 930am to start vaccinating. I was done by 10:15am. When the nurses took my temp mine was 88 degrees. After 7am, no one was allowed on line due to the 700 people cutoff. The older guy next to me was at 81 degrees temp check. Second shot scheduled 28 days later but no specific time. Line up and wait again.

GoofGoof38 minutes ago

They should have added worldwide pandemic 😷

JoeCamel41 minutes ago

None available to give around here

Patcheslee44 minutes ago

with plenty disclaimers lol

Disney Experience1 hour ago

The study site called me today concerning unblinding. Everyone in the Pfizer study will be unblinded and offered shots by start of March or sooner. In other words, there is no option to stay blinded beyond end of Feb (In the original Pfizer plan there was) I had read about this before, but this was a direct call concerning the change. It has been in articles for a bit too such as: https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/01/pfizer-and-biontech-speed-up-timeline-for-offering-covid-19-to-placebo-volunteers/

DisneyDebRob1 hour ago

Hope you feel better soon! My parents got the Moderna yesterday..80 and 79. They had no problems at all, after the shot or today. They just told me they feel great. So weird how it effects some and not others.

DisneyDebRob1 hour ago

Who said it is a abject failure? I haven’t seen that. I’ve seen people voice their concerns on the rollout and not being better prepared which is very true. As long as people are getting vaccinated it’s not a failure. Can we do better, yes we could. Should we have had better coordination in the way things are being handled? Yes we could have. Why do people, when voicing concerns get hit with being negative or not seeing more of the positive? It’s knowing we can do better is what upsets some of us. Let’s all hope we get more doses and a better system to distribute. We all want the best. I mean we are on a Disney board.. we all give credit to Disney when they do something great.. and we should call them out with other things.

Chomama1 hour ago

Live in Alabama. 75+ here

Polkadotdress1 hour ago

Week-over-week, this week is tracking significantly lower for total # of doses given: 247K vs 496K.

jmp851 hour ago

When I got my vaccine, I checked the back of the form where it asked if I had any underlying conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, etc. I asked if they needed copies of my prescriptions and they said no.

DCBaker1 hour ago

Here's the PDF published from the WH about the current administrations plan for COVID - https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/National-Strategy-for-the-COVID-19-Response-and-Pandemic-Preparedness.pdf

jmp851 hour ago

Well, I can't stop now, I'm addicted!