Disney appears to confirm that Cirque du Soleil's Drawn to Life will debut at Disney Springs in 2021

Jan 01, 2021 in "Cirque du Soleil"

New Cirque du Soleil show at Walt Disney World
Posted: Friday January 1, 2021 11:13am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Disney today released its annual "things to do in the new year" list and alongside Remy's Ratatouille Adventure,  Cirque du Soleil's Drawn to Life is slated as coming later in 2021.

The show was originally planned to begin on March 20 2020, but was cancelled due to the arrival of COVID-19. Since then, Cirque du Soleil has gone through a turbulent period with mass layoffs and filing for bankruptcy.

Here is the mention in the "21 Ways to Kick Off 2021 with Magic at Walt Disney World Resort" press release from Disney today:

Get Excited for Even More Magic Later this Year – Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, the new family-friendly attraction coming to the France pavilion in EPCOT, will debut in 2021. And the new Cirque du Soleil show “Drawn to Life,” coming to Disney Springs, will be a collaboration between Cirque du Soleil, Walt Disney Animation Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering. More details about these experiences and other excitement happening around Walt Disney World will be released at a later date.

DisneyFan3220 minutes ago

Don't worry dude, US has best vaccines in the world than India. The vaccines in USA will take care of beat any new variants.

oceanbreeze7733 minutes ago

this potentially new India strain is the one that actually has me worried. I know their vaccination rate is low, but what's happening there is absolutely NUTS. Its reminiscent of china in the early days, but probably will get much worse.

ImperfectPixie45 minutes ago

No one knows when it will end...we need to be patient.

DisneyFan3245 minutes ago

So we still okay getting back to normal this year as pandemic will end in US this year?

Prince-152 minutes ago

Oh no worries. I don’t discuss anything medical related on here. And it’s way more fun reading all the posts from people on here who became medical experts during the pandemic because they read lots of articles with big doctor words. 😉

ImperfectPixie53 minutes ago

As I told you yesterday, if the virus mutates to the point where the vaccines become less effective, they can pretty quickly modify the vaccines so they work again.

ParkerLoLs58 minutes ago

Apologies, it’s just that in the last year, a lot of people have resorted to identifying their « expertise » (my damn phone doesn’t work right now) in the medical, economic, and political science fields in this thread as a means of stonewalling. I could just as easily say I have a house in Golden Oak, so I know about the ins and outs of poor taste, I mean wealth.

Figgy11 hour ago

You don't by chance know of somebody selling snake oil er um essential oils to cure diseases;)

mmascari1 hour ago

This particular post may be less funny replacing “mask” with “pants”. The exception to prove the rule. There’s no reason you shouldn’t think of your mask just like any other clothes. Some days paper may be fine, some days you want to go fancy. Some days silly.

Prince-11 hour ago

Funny you say that but I am retired from medicine. And let’s just say I went to school a lot longer to get my degree than a person does to become a PA. But I’m sure Mr. Hollywood is quite knowledgeable in the science of epidemiology. I’ll defer to his “expertise” on the subject.

helenabear1 hour ago

I don't know whether to laugh or offer a hug. Not eternally shy, just not confident in appearances.

DisneyFan321 hour ago

is vaccines is still powerful to stop new variants in future?

ParkerLoLs1 hour ago

We keep living the same story here over and over. Looks like we just got to the point (again) where someone says they’re in medicine and then pulls a lose-lose ultimatum. Can we just skip to the end, I’m tired.

mmascari1 hour ago

For a good laugh, go back and read the last 10 pages (probably any 10), and replace the word “mask” with “pants” in every post. Remember to visualize while you do. ;)