A Day (and a Night) in the Life of the Cinderella Castle Suite
Jan 25, 2007 |
- Each morning, a magical time and place is randomly selected from anywhere on Walt Disney World property to find a winner of a night in the Cinderella Castle Suite.
- A Disney Dream Squad of cast members is advised of the selection, heads to the location and identifies the winning guest from the selection criteria.
- The Disney Dream Squad informs the guest of their prize, explains the details of the prize and asks if they want to accept it.
- If they accept, after a short verification process, the fanfare begins. (If the guest does not accept the prize, the computer randomly selects another lucky guest. The computer will select up to three guests each day.)
- The winner and up to five guests head back to their hotel to pack an overnight bag. Then it's on to their day of royalty.
- First event is a photo session on Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom. They are proclaimed royalty for the day and led down Main Street to their suite.
- The Royal Concierge checks them into the suite and gives them a formal tour, regaling them with the history and spectacle of the suite's royal heritage.
- After a bit of free time to explore their imperial quarters, the winning family is awarded one of the highest honors bestowed on guests of Magic Kingdom as they become Grand Marshals of the "Disney Dreams Come True" parade.
- Following more luxurious relaxation time in the suite, the winner's magical evening begins with dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, a feast fit for a monarch, with a meet-and-greet with Cinderella.
- Dinner is capped with VIP viewing of the "SpectroMagic" nighttime parade and "Wishes" fireworks spectacular. *
- For up to two hours after the scheduled close of the park, the family will have access to Magic Kingdom with a VIP Guest Relations cast member. This will allow them to enjoy the atmosphere of the park before they retire for the evening. Suggested after-hours tours will be available which include modified versions of "Art of the Theme Show" and "Keys to the Kingdom," which are tours that explore the history and creativity behind Magic Kingdom. This special "after hours" opportunity gives these guests an amazing opportunity to see Magic Kingdom in a way that few guests have experienced.
- Then it's back to the suite for a night of "suite dreams." At the suite, they discover their beds turned down with royal sweets, and their room stocked with a variety of snacks and drinks. (The Royal Concierge is just a stone's throw away should the family require anything during the night.)
- After a glorious night's sleep in the royal chamber, the winning family is awakened by a personalized wake-up call from Cinderella.
- Then, as with every fairytale, the clock strikes and the family returns to their magical vacation, checking out of the Cinderella Castle Suite, which is then readied for the next day's royal visitors.
* Available most non-special-event nights.