For the first time, Disney will be introducing 'Rebel Rendezvous,' a ticketed merchandise event at this year's Star Wars Weekends.
On May 15, a day before the first day of the 2014 Star Wars Weekends, attendees will have the opportunity to purchase limited edition merchandise. Attending the 'Rebel Rendezvous' does not come cheap - Disney is asking $250 per attendee. This does however include a Limited edition recruitment pack (includes a custom messenger bag, cadet hat, tumbler, lanyard, pin & medal set).
Registration is now open at the official Disney Merchandise site, where you can find more details and sign up.
The Alliance leaders are summoning the most loyal Rebels in the galaxy to gather at the Rebel Rendezvous on Thursday, May 15, 2014 between 10AM and 5PM at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®.
Join the Rebel Alliance at this covert meeting place to gather supplies and other limited edition acquisitions in preparation for the upcoming Star Wars™ Weekends engagement. Look alert! The Rendezvous Point is located on the Outer Rim near the known whereabouts of Bounty Hunters and an Imperial presence!
Packages for the Rebel Rendezvous are $250 per person and include the following:
- Exclusive access to Darth’s Mall one day before it opens to the public.
- Limited edition recruitment pack (includes a custom messenger bag, cadet hat, tumbler, lanyard, pin & medal set). Items are only available to Rebel Rendezvous attendees on May 15, 2014.
- Preferential opportunity to purchase select 2014 Star Wars™ Weekends merchandise, including, but not limited to:
Customized Rebel Rendezvous merchandise, including D-Tech on Demand cell phone cases and Aurebesh nametags*
Special bundle pack that includes a unique Disney Gift Card design with Rebel carrying case*
Limited edition merchandise created for Star Wars™ Weekends 2014
Star Wars™ Weekends 2014 event logo apparel and souvenir items
New Vinylmation™ releases, including opportunities to acquire full sets
- Ashley Eckstein meet & greet and product signing, featuring the new collection of Her Universe apparel
- Rebel activities, including special meet & greet and signing opportunities with characters and Disney artists