The all new Magic Kingdom Main Street Bakery reopens on Tuesday June 18 2013 as a Starbucks location with a number of changes. Besides the all new interior decor and layout, here is a quick run-down of what you can expect.
- The full Starbucks drink menu is on offer, beginning at park opening each day.
- All drinks are offered under the Disney Dining Plan as a snack credit.
- The bakery is staffed by Disney Cast Members and not Starbucks employees.
- There is no longer any indoor seating at the bakery.
- Until 11am only Starbucks items will be sold. From 11am onwards both Starbucks and Disney treats will be available. The Disney items are mostly cupcakes, cookies and brownies.
- The cinnamon rolls are not available, but continue to be offered at Gaston's Tavern in the New Fantasyland.
- Until 11am there are four hot breakfast options, three are sandwiches and one is a wrap (a vegetarian offering). There are also grab and go cold sandwiches available.
- You can use your Starbucks gift cards and mobile apps for purchases.
- The cups are branded with both Disney and Starbucks artwork.
- It is not possible to redeem My Starbucks Rewards, but your purchases do earn you My Starbucks Rewards.
Join in the discussion with other fans on our forums.
Jun 15, 2013 / 1:22pm EDT