The 'Taste of Hollywood' To Go dining that was introduced at Disney's Hollywood Studios last year
is back again for the holidays.
Starting December 22 2012 and running through to January 5 2013, the boxed to go meals cost $15.99 (including 20oz drink) for adults, and $5.49 for kids. The meal includes reserved seating for Fantasmic! You will be able to make reservations up to 24 hours before at 407-WDW-DINE.
Menu items include:
- Cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
- Tuna sushi roll with beet and apple salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Cajun shrimp salad with beet and apple salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- Cold fried chicken with roasted sweet potato and baby spinach, broccoli slaw and blueberry cheesecake
- Veggie sandwich with tomato salad, tabbouleh and chocolate cake
- Kids meal: Turkey and American cheese wrap with apples and carrots with Ranch dip, strawberry yogurt and a seven-layer cookie bar
Nov 16, 2012 / 9:27am EST