Disney's Hollywood Studios is once again offering 'A Taste of Hollywood To Go' from December 26 2013 to January 4 2014.
The package provides boxed meals at $15.99 for adults and $5.49 for kids aged 9 and under. Reserved seats for Fantasmic! are alas included. Menu options for adults are:
- Hot fried chicken with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots and warm apple crisp
- Veggie sandwich with avocado, orange and tomato salad, tabbouleh and chocolate cake
- California and tuna sushi roll with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Shrimp salad with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- Cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
Make reservations up to 24 hours before by calling 407-WDW-DINE for meal pickup at Min and Bills Dockside Diner between 11am and 8pm. For those of you on the Disney Dining Plan, a 'Taste of Hollywood To Go' meal is one quick service credit.
Dec 24, 2013 / 9:03am EDT