Stories behind the making of the park - how art, architecture, artefacts and story-telling combine to transport guests to exotic lands; insight into the care of wild animals and their habitats; light continental breakfast provided.
- Discover the secrets of Anandapur
- Experience the colorful world of Discovery Island
- Explore the bustling village of Harambe in Africa
Details updated 10 April 2012
- Offered Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 8:30am.
- Experience is approximately 3 hours long.
- Available to guests aged 14 and up.
- Park admission required.
- Tour meets outside park turnstiles next to Guest Relations window.
- Pricing information changes periodically, but currently the price is $60 plus tax per Guest.