The Ultimate Day for Young Families – Walt Disney World VIP Tour Experience is designed for families with children under 10 years of ages.
The 7 hour tour begins in the Magic Kingdom where tour guests will enjoy selected attractions, such as:
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- “it’s a small word”
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
After departing the Magic Kingdom, tour guests will enjoy a table service lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort.
Following lunch, it is on to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to see Disney Junior Live on Stage and a ride on Toy Story Mania!
The day finishes with a trip to Disney’s Animal Kingdom to see the Festival of the Lion King show and a ride on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
$299 plus tax per guest ages 3+. Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance at 407-WDW-TOUR.
15% for Disney Visa card holders
15% for DVC Members
15% for Passholders
The Ultimate Day for Young Families - Walt Disney World VIP Tour Experience is held on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays, beginning at 8:15am.
- Check in is at the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant.
- Photo ID is required.
- Check in is 15 minutes before the start.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- ECVs are not permitted.
- Photography is restricted in backstage areas.
- Tour is primarily a walking tour.
- Park admission tickets are required.