Space Mountain today began it's first round of public soft openings. The ride opened around 4pm, and operated until around 6pm.
Some of the most notable changes are
- Covering of the load area which makes the ride experience much darker than previously.
- New lighting package in the load area.
- Installation of onride photo opportunity near the end of the ride.
- Video games added to the queue area.
- New queue configuration.
- Black out of the control tower windows in the load area.
- Installation of air gates at load area.
- Tweeks and refurb of the post show areas.
For live reports from the previews, visit our forum at http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=514258
The ride officialy opens November 22, so until then, expect previews, but no guarantees of being open.
Nov 13, 2009 /