Fitness legend, and creator of P90X, Tony Horton is back at Walt Disney World in April 2013 with a 4 day fitness course, including a stay at Disney's Coronado Springs and events across Walt Disney World. The course is taking place from April 4 to April 7 2013, with a cost of $1750 per guest including accommodations at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. Florida residents who do not need the accommodation also have a price option of $1350. Here are the full details from the ESPN Wide World of Sports site
Train with Tony Horton in the middle of the magic!
Train with ME personally!
Get up, get out, and get going to the Tony Horton Fitness Weekend at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, Florida. It's a great opportunity to train with Tony Horton in person during a fitness-packed, challenge-loaded, and fun-filled, four-day, three-night weekend in the middle of all the Disney magic.
Tony Horton VIP Workouts and More
Bring it! Tony will help you take your training to the next level with a series of five VIP group workouts personally led by Tony across the Walt Disney World® Resort and you'll celebrate your accomplishments with a closing ceremony banquet at Epcot®. Talk about bragging rights with your workout buddies!
The Best Fitness Weekend Ever!
Packages for the Tony Horton Fitness Weekend include:
- 3-night stay at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Up to 5 VIP Tony Horton led group workouts, special guests, and activities across Walt Disney World® Resort and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- 8 planned meals for fitness participants including the closing ceremony banquet at Epcot®
- Private group, round-trip bus transportation from Disney's Coronado Springs Resort to all Weekend activities
- Complimentary airport transportation on Disney's Magical Express
- Special commemorative gift
Guests with lodging at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: $1,750 per person
Florida Residents not staying at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: $1,350 per person
Register today for the Tony Horton Fitness Weekend at the Walt Disney World Resort!
Nov 27, 2012 / 1:34pm EST