The ULTIMATE Dive... in a 6 million gallon indoor aquarium with more than 65 species of marine life, including sharks, turtles, eagle rays, and diverse tropical fish. This dive offers guaranteed calm seas, no current, unlimited visibility, incredible marine life, and bright coral structures.
Additionally, you become part of the show! Your family members and friends (with Epcot admission) can view your dive through any of the 56 giant acrylic windows at The Seas with Nemo & Friends!
Price includes a limited edition t-shirt that you can only receive from participating in Epcot DiveQuest as well refreshments, dive certificate, and a dive log stamp.
Equipment Provided: Includes mask, fins, tank, buoyancy compensator, regulator, weightbelt, and a 2.5mm shorty wetsuit.
- Water temperature is in the mid-70s.
- Guests may not bring their own equipment or cameras of any kind
- Personal masks are acceptable
- Guest must provide proof of certification: C-card or verification from a certifying agency and a photo identification.
Details updated February 24 2017
- Offered Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at 4:30pm and 5:30pm.
- 3 hours duration.
- $179 per person (no theme park admission required.)