A "must do" for any true Disney Fan! Ever wonder what it takes to create the special effects and details found throughout the Walt Disney World Resort?
Participants will be astounded as Backstage Magic unveils the fine points behind the artistic, technical, and scientific operations found throughout the theme parks. This 7-hour behind-the-scenes adventure guides Guests through the magic of one man's dream, Walt Disney.
Highlights may include (subject to change):
- The American Adventure - Observe the unique technology behind the scenes that brings the story of the American experience to life.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Creative Costuming - Examine the process of Disney costume design and fabrication. Observe talented professionals who craft the elaborate costumes that enhance the world's most famous show.
- Visit backstage at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
Dine family-style at Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
- The Utilidor System - Journey beneath the Magic Kingdom Park to view backstage support located in the "tunnel."
- In Central Shops, explore the world of the "can do" builders of Disney "magic" where repair work is done and painting might include signs one day and carrousel horses the next.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Talk with a Wild Africa Trek Guide
Details updated February 24 2017
- $275 (excluding tax)
- 7 hours duration
- Ages 16 and up
- Offered Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday at 9am