11am - 3pm
Soup of the Day $5
-chef's selection of today's homemade soup
Mixed Green Salad $5
- with tomato, carrots, cucumbers, and balsamic vinaigrette
Scallop Forest $13
-forks of battered scallops served with a lime dipping sauce
Dalkey Duo $10
-Dalkey-battered cocktail sausages with a Dalkey mustard dipping sauce
Baby Back Guiness Ribs $13
- Heavenly tender Guiness glaze
Crock O' pate $10
- Rustic chicken liver pate served with apricot chutney
Calamari City 11
- Salt 'n' pepper calamari and mixed tempura vegetables served with a spicy remoulade
Sweet and Spicy Guiness Glazed Wings $10
- Chicken wings tossed in a Guiness BBQ sauce and served with a herb ranch dressing
Soup and Salad Combo $9
- Choice of Caesar or mixed green salad with a cup of soup
BLT Salad $10
- Romaine and watercress in a citrus vinaigrette, with prosciutto, zucchini, grape tomatoes, with a honey mustard dressing.
Add chicken or shrimp for $5
Smoked Salmon Salad $14
- St James smoked salmon with a mixed green salad tossed in a citrus viaigrette with picked cucumbers and chive dressing.
Warm Goat Cheese Salad $12
- Lightly breaded goat cheese on a bed of mixed greens with berry compote and walnuts.
Add chicken or shrimp $5
Citus Salmon Salad $14
- Grilled salmon filet with mixed greens, carrots, red onions and toasted almonds in a herb citrus dressing.
Seared Beef Salad $13
- Mixed greens tossed in balsamic, roasted tomato, crispy onions and a horseradish cream.
Caesar's Choice $10
- Classic Caesar with parma crisps, grape tomatoes, croutons and shaved parmesan.
Add chicken or shrimp $5
Cashel Bleu Cheese Salad $12
- Caramelized pecans, fresh raspberries, crispy prosciutto, tomatoes, and crostini, with mixed greens and raspberry vinaigrette.
(served with a choice of side)
Proscuitto and Chicken Sandwich $13
- Chicken breast with cripsy prosciutto, Dubliner cheese served with lettuce, tomato and a herb aioli.
Lobster Club $14
- Lobster and avocado salad, crispy prosciutto, watercress and citrus herb mayonnaise.
Steak Sanger $15
- Tender grilled steak served open faced with basicl grilled vegetables and herb aioli.
Portobello Burger $12
- Our version of a veggie sandwich. Grilled Portobello mushroom and zucchini with Dubliner cheese and tomato chutney.
Chicken BLT-e Club $14
- Chicken, Irish Ham, lettuce, tomato, and yes, the E stands for egg (fried egg) with mayo.
Fada Burger $14
- Tomato chutney, Irish bacon, Dubliner cheddar cheese.
Irish Meatball Sandwich $12
- Guiness meatballs in a red wine tomato sauce with parmesan cheese.
Freshly baked Flatbreads $12
- Guiness and onion infused pork sausage, caramelized red onion, grape tomatoes and Dubliner cheese.
Peppers and Goat Cheese
- Roasted baby peppers, goat cheese and grape tomatoes.
- Grilled chicken breast with goats cheese, tomatoes red onion in Guiness BBQ sauce.
Salmon and Goats Cheese
- Salmon, goats cheese, grape tomatoes, chive dressing and watercress.
Irish Bacon and Cabbage
- Honey and whiskey-glazed Irish Bacon, sauteed cabbage, Dubliner cheddar cheese and diced potatoes.
Shepherds Pie $15
-we give the traditional shepherd's pie (prime beef and lamb) a little makeover with our contemporary twist to this favorite dish
Fish and Chips $16
-(we choose the side for you on this one) our famous beer battered fish & chips served with our fresh tartar sauce. (tip-sprinkle some vinegar on both- tasty!)
Guiness Bangers and Mash $15
- Guiness and onion pork sausage with beef stew and mashed potatoes.
Irish Stew $14
- Traditional beef stew cooked with vegeatbles and a hint of Guiness, served with green beans.
Chicken and Wild Mushroom Pie $15
- Chicken, leeks, mushrooms in a creamy white wine sauce served with mixed greens.
Ger's Bread and BUtter Pudding $8
- Like no other pudding you have ever tried. Believe us.
Dunbrody Kiss $8
- Chef Dundon's gift to America. Chocolate. Add chocolate. Then add some more. With us?
Strawberry and Apple Crumble $8
- Fresh strwaberries and apples in a tart with berry compote and vanilla bean ice cream
Bailey's Brule Tart $8
- Creme Brule, Irish style.
Trifle Sinful $8
- Kitchen baked swiss roll, Gran Marnier, berries, custard and cream.
Market Street $8
- Fresh fruit basket, with natural yoghurt and a honey drizzle.
Irish Style Chips
Soup of the Say
Mixed Green Salad