Gourmet burgers are coming to Disney Springs in May with the opening of D-Luxe Burger in the new Town Center.
Owned and operated by Disney, D-Luxe Burger will offer gourmet burgers, gelato milkshakes and macarons with seating both indoors and outdoors, with views of The Springs.
The burger line-up includes:
- Classic Cheeseburger – Beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Barbeque Classic Burger – Beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
- El Diablo Burger – Chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
- Southern Classic Burger – Beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
- Cluck Burger – Ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
- Veggie Burger – house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
Gelato shakes with rotating flavors will be served including S'mores and Cake, Salted Caramel, Strawberry, Raspberry, Chocolate, Vanilla. Alcoholic versions with spirits will include Smoked Bourbon and Bear and Godiva Raspberry.
For dessert, a Red Velvet Burger Macaron that looks just like a mini burger.
The Town Center opens on May 15, with D-Luxe Burger expected to be amongst the first of the new locations to open.
Mar 22, 2016 / 10:57am EDT