The first phase of store openings will begin to take place over the next couple of weeks at The Landing district of Disney Springs.
This area of Disney Springs is on the land vacated by the former Pleasure Island, occupying the space between Portobello and the West Side. These stores are in addition to the already announced restaurants for The Landing, Morimoto Asia and The BOATHOUSE. More restaurants and stores are soon to be announced for the area, which will round out The Landing district.
Here is a run-down of what you will find in the first phase of openings.
- APEX by Sunglass Hut - Range of high end sunglasses with a focus on sports from the Luxotica group, including Ray-Ban ,Oakley, Maui Jim and more. Company website.
- Havaianas - Designer flip-flops, including a station where Guests can create their own flip-flops. Company website.
- Art of Shaving - A high end shaving and grooming supply store. Company website.
- Sanuk - Creatively inspired shoes. Company website.
- Chapel Hats - Hats and headwear. Company website.
- Sound Lion - Headphones, ear buds, speakers, wireless music players and other digital sound and music products. Company website.
- Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC - A gluten-free vegan bakery from the creator of BabyCakes NYC. Company website.
Jan 21, 2015 / 7:53pm EST