Dockside Margaritas, the latest waterside bar at Disney Springs will open on Thursday April 23 2015.
Finishing touches are still being put on the bar, which takes styling cues from a Florida fruit stand from the 1960s. Dockside Margaritas will offer handcrafted margaritas and local Floridian craft brews with waterside seating in the Marketplace of Disney Springs. You'll find it just across from the Marketplace Co-Op near World of Disney.
Live entertainment will be on offer from 2:30-10:30pm on Sunday through Thursday and 12:30-10:30pm on Friday and Saturday.
Highlights from the menu include:
- Patrón Añejo Margarita – Patrón Barrel Select Añejo Tequila, Grand Marnier, Sweet-and-Sour and fresh Lime Juice
- Habanero Lime Margarita – Patrón Silver Tequila, Habanero Lime, fresh Lime Juice and Florida Sugar Cane Simple Syrup
- Sunset Margarita – Casamigos Reposado Tequila, Cointreau, fresh Lime Juice, Sweet-and-Sour and Orange Juice
- Orange Grove Rum Runner – Siesta Key Spiced Rum, Blackberry Brandy, Crème de Banana, and Florida Citrus Juices with a float of Gosling’s 151 Rum
- Sugar Cane Mojito – Siesta Key Silver Rum, Florida Sugar Cane Simple Syrup, fresh Lime Juice and Mint
- Strawberry Margarita – Herradura Reposado Tequila and fresh Lime Juice blended with Strawberry Purée
- Florida Citrus Freeze – Florida Cane ‘Orlando Orange’ Vodka and Peach Schnapps blended with Orange Purée
- Craft beers from Florida breweries - Orange Blossom Pilsner, Bold City Duke’s Brown Ale and Cigar City Jai Alai IPA.
- Tropical Florida wine in flavors like Mango Mamma and Key Limen will also be available.
Apr 20, 2015 / 10:02am EDT