Black Friday shopping will come to Walt Disney World this year, with most stores at Disney Springs taking part in a two day sale event.
Kicking off the holiday shopping season, Disney Springs will open early on both November 25 and 26, with over 60 stores offering sales and promotions.
Starbucks on the Westside will open at 7am, and Erin McKenna’s, Wolfgang Puck Express, Ghirardelli, Dockside Margaritas, The Daily Poutine, Marketplace Snacks, and the Disney Food Trucks will open at 8am.
All stores will open at 8am on both days, with Disney bus transposition beginning at 7am.
Some of the deals to be had will include:
- APEX by Sunglass Hut and Sunglass Icon: 60% off original prices of select styles
- Curl by Sammy Duvall: Save up to 40% on select merchandise and enjoy “gift with purchase” items throughout the store
- Levi’s: 40% off entire purchase
- spend $500 and receive a free jewelry box
- Lucky Brand: Save 40% off all merchandise, excluding “rare finds”
- Pandora Jewelry: Free bangle with $125 purchase
- Savannah Bee Co.: Receive a free jar of Whipped Honey with Passion Fruit with every purchase, while supplies last
- Superdry: Buy 2 items, get 1 free in store
- Vince Camuto: Save 40% off entire purchase plus additional door busters at 50% off
- Volcom: Save 40% off all Volcom-branded merchandise
It isn't just third party retailers offering deals, Disney will sell a a Vera Bradley “Midnight with Mickey” hipster bag for $24.99 at Marketplace Co-Op, Storm Trooper Action Figures for $14.99 at Star Wars Galactic Outpost, and a holiday wreath with lights for $16.99 at Disney’s Days of Christmas. More to be announced.
Nov 14, 2016 / 7:28am EDT