Parking trams resume service at Walt Disney World's Transportation and Ticket Center serving Magic Kingdom

Dec 19, 2021 in "Parking Trams"

Posted: Sunday December 19, 2021 10:25am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Parking trams have returned to service today at the the Transportation and Ticket Center which serves as the parking lot for Magic Kingdom.

Service will resume at the other parks during 2022, but Disney has not announced any specific dates or timeframes.

The trams have been out of service at all four Walt Disney World theme parks since they reopened in July 2020 due to physical distancing requirements and labor shortages. Guests are required to walk from their cars to the main entrances.

Lack of tram service has been a source of a great deal of guest complaints, and even reached late night TV with Stephen Colbert mocking Disney for not proving the service to its guests.

larryz15 days ago

A Guest Assistance Card?

MisterPenguin15 days ago

Oh, Christine... you're such a card!!

celluloid15 days ago

The strength of nose exhaling rejecting the scent of copious amounts of spray on sunscreen and the riddle will be "how can I keep affording this?"

celluloid15 days ago

Kids menu.

John park hopper16 days ago

Where are you eating for 30 bucks

CntrlFlPete16 days ago

oh, we did not stay past sunset those times -- once of the times we had gone to grab breakfast -- I figured they started at 10 AM for we got a ride back to the car at 11 AM.

larryz16 days ago

New Disney Food Service Joke: CM: How did you find your steak, sir? Guest: It was easy -- I looked under the radish slice!

Nick_A16 days ago

It’ll be better for your waistline.

MisterPenguin16 days ago

There are plans to make Security Checkpoint a Feat of Strength and the tapstiles will require solving a riddle.

Gillyanne16 days ago

Lucky, our last visit (30 Mar) we got there at/a lil after 12 and they weren't running. We left during the fireworks via ferry and they weren't running on the return either. Hopefully they're more consistent when we go back in Aug.

celluloid16 days ago

With that I would like the suits to know that if they are going to charge me and my family 30 dollars per table service meal inside most places in the park, then they do not have to charge me 25 to park in the lot.

CntrlFlPete16 days ago

The last couple of times I have been to the MK, we got there at 9:30, we were not parked close, and the trams were not running. My guess is they start running the MK ones at 10 AM (both times we took the tram back to the car).

larryz16 days ago

I'm sure the suits believe that if you can't walk the half-mile from your car to the gate, you probably shouldn't be going into the park.

po199816 days ago

1/2 hour after opening…and we were not “close” to the front.