Disney Park Pass availability refreshed again for the start of the 50th anniversary on October 1

Jul 28, 2021 in "MyMagic+"

Posted: Wednesday July 28, 2021 8:22pm ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

Disney Park Pass availability has again been refreshed for the October 1 start of the 50th anniversary celebrations at Walt Disney World.

Park Passes for both the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT are currently available for ticket purchases, Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests, and Annual Pass holders. Only Disney's Hollywood Studios has no availability on October 1 for Annual Passholders, which is perhaps surprising as that park does not have any significant new offerings for the 50th.

October 1 will see a multitude of new offerings make their debut. At Magic Kingdom, the park's new firework show 'Disney Enchantment' will begin, along with the new Beacon of Magic castle projections. At EPCOT, Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, Harmonious and the new Spaceship Earth Beacon of Magic show all make their debut.

WDW_5038 minutes ago

I wish the new ones had the actual 50th logo instead of the Cinderella logo. Doesn't really make much sense.

Wngo90540 minutes ago

Since I made my initial guess that the Surprise is Cupcakes, I now have a new one. @wdwmagic How about the Hatbox Ghost finally coming to MK?

Disneyson1 hour ago

Could the secret surprise be some announcement that could be displayed where Galaxy’s Edge was in Walt Disney Presents? That gives them a big display wall and a case to show something off.

monothingie1 hour ago

Minnie’s Earadecent Mimosas $29.95 Glow cubes extra.

MansionButler841 hour ago

Mimosas?!?!

monothingie2 hours ago

Disney just announced pre-dawn breakfast parties for $129 to allow you watch the sunrise, but with more magic and more Disney! No refunds in case of clouds or rain.

HauntedPirate3 hours ago

Are rotten tomatoes and eggs included or are those an upcharge? Ah, who cares, I’d pay. Oh, you said “meet and greet”. My mistake.

MansionButler843 hours ago

Go tonight and just wait.

BaymaxFan3 hours ago

I was planning on arriving at the TTC at 7am, but now I'm thinking of going earlier. What time is everyone else going?

BaymaxFan3 hours ago

Could one of the announcements be related to Typhoon Lagoon...?

Cesar R M4 hours ago

Cesar R M4 hours ago

GOLDEN benches.

jrhwdw10 hours ago

I doubt DPB is gong to change anyone's plans on the 1st. Plus if Surprises are coming No one would skip out I'm thinkling

SoFloMagic10 hours ago

Remember that enchantment has projections on main Street for the first time. So even vloggers who go to media night will likely go day one for an alternative view. Think hub on media night, main Street on opening...