Destination D23 event announced for November 2021 at Walt Disney World

Jun 24, 2021 in "D23 - Official Fan Organization"

Posted: Thursday June 24, 2021 2:37pm ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

D23, the official Disney fan club has announced that it will host 'Destination D23' November 19 - 21 2021 at Disney's Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World.

The event was due to take place in November 2020 at Walt Disney World, but was postponed due to the pandemic. Tickets go on sale for D23 Gold Members in July.

The Biggest Disney Fan Event of the year is coming November 19–21, 2021!

Join D23: The Official Disney Fan Club as we celebrate 50 years of the Walt Disney World Resort and more! Be the first to hear exciting announcements and see sneak peaks from the many worlds of Disney—and relive your favorite memories with behind-the-scenes stories, special guests, and so much more at this fan-favorite event!

sbp-873 days ago

Figured as much. Thanks for the answer.

DoleWhipDrea3 days ago

Tickets had to be tied to specific names at registration, so unfortunately no.

sbp-874 days ago

My apologies if this is a stupid question, but can tickets be resold? I just found out about this and it would be the perfect anniversary present for my parents who will be down there that week. Thank you.

mnelson34 days ago

Was a pass for me. If times were different I would’ve caved but due to everything going on and continuing to go on with the pandemic, I’ll just view any new announcements, if anything and worth hearing, for free on social media lol.

TrainChasers4 days ago

Unprecedented Demand!!!

orky84 days ago

Me too 😢

jenushkask8s4 days ago

I was in the virtual queue for 20 minutes (got in right at 1pm ET) and by the time I got redirected to the site, all tickets were sold out. :(

DznyGrlSD4 days ago

Gah I forgot about this. Is this true? Sorry, tickets are no longer available online.

donsullivan4 days ago

Tickets achieved

DCBaker4 days ago

The link to the virtual waiting room to buy tickets is live - https://tickets.d23.com/event/destination-d23-aewlrhfakbahkrgakhf

djkidkaz6 days ago

Some surprises in store? Is it finally time for Disney to announce the Dinosaur makeover to Indiana Jones??

sandyos7 days ago

Is the pricing for the full 3 day event - or per day?

egg7 days ago

I don’t recall Bob Iger speaking at Destination D, so it’s interesting that Bob Chapek is doing so. Maybe he still has a deep rooted love for the parks that he just can’t let go of! Maybe he longs for the applause he receives after prompting the crowd to clap for him! Just busting your chappy chops, in all seriousness I have nothing against him deciding to speak.

DznyGrlSD7 days ago